+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to draft a MLB.

Bench Player

We need to draft a MLB.

Hello, everyone. Used to post on the old boards and have been a reader for years. The reason I have decided to finally post is the fact that I very strongly believe that our defense would immensely benefit from drafting a legitimate three-down MLB of the future this year. A pretty weak FA crop of LB's and a very strong draft class for LB's (specifically inside 'backers) lead me to believe we cannot settle for another year of Blackburn and MUST get one of the following guys (all of which seem to be the most talented potential three-down guys):

Manti Te'o
    Alec Ogletree
    Kevin Minter
    Arthur Brown
    Kevin Red****
    Vince Williams

All-Pro
    I agree.. and I hope it's Ogletree

Veteran
    We need to draft two DEs, a dt a cb an ot... then maybe a mlb

Any good MLB realistically available in round 2 or 3? I agree we need one and at this poin in the draft, still would be an improvement over Blackburn, but wouldn't waste our first pick that NEEDS to go to an OT...

BPA among De,DT,Cb,LB,Oline regardless of what round it is.....

Yes, I want to see more of this Vince Williams kid. Not going to say the kid is a future superstar at the position but he could be one of those really solid players that a team finds in round 5 or 6. Might just have to watch FSU tape of the DEs again and focus on him.

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    BPA among De,DT,Cb,LB,Oline regardless of what round it is.....
    Yep, those are our 5 biggest needs. Then safety and TE.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    BPAAPON

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I'd actually add RB/WR also,in late rounds ofcourse...lol,guess we can use a upgrade across the board....
    Is Bradshaw going to be back? Even if so,he %100 won't be healthy all year....brown, guys had injury problems since high school...
    WR, nicks? Guaranteed to be hurt at some point....hixon? Average & injury prone....can Rueben randle be the man? .....barden,gone...JJ,I'm not holding my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I'd actually add RB/WR also,in late rounds ofcourse...lol,guess we can use a upgrade across the board....
    Is Bradshaw going to be back? Even if so,he %100 won't be healthy all year....brown, guys had injury problems since high school...
    WR, nicks? Guaranteed to be hurt at some point....hixon? Average & injury prone....can Rueben randle be the man? .....barden,gone...JJ,I'm not holding my breath...
    I don't disagree with you but in my eyes TE and S are bigger needs specially TE . Don't know whats going to happen in FA but at this moment there's only one TE signed that was in the active roster , Adrien Robinson. Need to stock some quality depth .

+ Reply to Thread