+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Thomas to Safety?!?!?!

  1. #11
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,084
    This is one of those long shots that't I'd love to see work out but fear it won't. TT is a great kid and a class act.
    We just can't bank on any of it working out. If it happens on the cheap, great. We need to prepare like it won't happen.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I'm sure he will perform well in camp and then probably get injured in the first game of the season
    Which will be worse because we will release or IR a CB that could of helped

  3. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Posts
    1,519
    If he shows he has the most talent, and looks like he will hold up, you have to give the guy a shot. Its a gamble any way you look at it. If he plays well and gets cut due to fear of injury, it hurts the team. If he plays well for an opponent, it hurts even more. If you keep him and and he gets hurt, it hurts them team. Welcome to the world of a GM in the NFL. You either make the right move or the wrong move. The hell of it is, they both can be the same move.

  4. #14
    If I'm TT, I have Corey Webster's spot in mind instead of trying my hand at a position currently occupied by Rolle, KP, Brown, and Hill. Webster is the most primed to lose his position after one of the most abysmal seasons a CB has ever had.

  5. #15
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,068
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    If I'm TT, I have Corey Webster's spot in mind instead of trying my hand at a position currently occupied by Rolle, KP, Brown, and Hill. Webster is the most primed to lose his position after one of the most abysmal seasons a CB has ever had.
    are we kidding? Webster wasent even close to being the worst CB in the league, especially for one who spent a lot of time shadowing the top WR of the other team.

    And we forget about T2s struggles as a CB

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    are we kidding? Webster wasent even close to being the worst CB in the league, especially for one who spent a lot of time shadowing the top WR of the other team.

    And we forget about T2s struggles as a CB
    Disagree here. Corey was awful this year, got burned consistently. TT was great uin 2009 and 2010 before getting injured, he was a pro bowl snub in 2010. If he stayed healthy, he'd easily be our starter

  7. #17
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,068
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    Disagree here. Corey was awful this year, got burned consistently. TT was great uin 2009 and 2010 before getting injured, he was a pro bowl snub in 2010. If he stayed healthy, he'd easily be our starter
    T2 was like 2nd in the league in catches allowed in 2010.

  8. #18
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    Disagree here. Corey was awful this year, got burned consistently. TT was great uin 2009 and 2010 before getting injured, he was a pro bowl snub in 2010. If he stayed healthy, he'd easily be our starter
    T2 was never a great corner and that's a fact...he was a good tackler and good in run support..that's it. he got burned deep consistently and never attacks the ball when its in the air. receivers always out jumped him for the ball

  9. #19
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,677
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    TT was playing some safety back before he got injured. It's a more natural fit for him with how physical he is. He could be the giants version of Charles Woodson. Great in the box

    He will be released then resigned.
    we all ready have a safety who is great in the box.

  10. #20
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Emerald Isle, N.C.
    Posts
    9,350
    Unfortunately TT is likely done, we need to get an impact CB in the Draft!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts