+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any word on Chad Jones?

Starter

Any word on Chad Jones?

I remember seeing his inspirational road to recovery video about 5-6 months ago. I wonder if he tries to come back to training camp this year? Would really help out and make the safety position interesting for the Giants this year. Would be lovely if we could get Rolle back to his position and let Prince rock out with him at CB.

There's so many possibilities for our back-field, but I feel like we can vastly improve from our abysmal yards allowed this season.

found this in like 3 seconds on this new thing called the internet....you should try it. Its really cool......

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...d_jones_n.html
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

good for Chad, he's been working his butt off the last few years to try and make a comeback. I really wanted it to be with the Giants but sometimes things just don't work out. I hate the Saints, but I will be rooting for him all the way

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    found this in like 3 seconds on this new thing called the internet....you should try it. Its really cool......

Cheater

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

or maybe he came into the fan forum because just maybe somebody in here is knowledgeable on the subject, imagine that.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    or maybe he came into the fan forum because just maybe somebody in here is knowledgeable on the subject, imagine that.
    Thank you.

I just figured someone might of been following his progress a little more closely than me. I imagined they would of posted something on a Giants website stating he was getting a workout elsewhere - seeing as he was our original draft choice. Would of been great to get him back in camp to compete with the secondary hopefuls. We need all we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    shut up....I was busting his balls. Hence the smiley face and the sarcasm.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

At least he didnt drive into a telephone pole again

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    At least he didnt drive into a telephone pole again
    pretty lame comment.....

+ Reply to Thread