+ Reply to Thread

See what Happens when we are MOTIVATED!

Throw all the X''s and O's out of the window....Trusting ur teammates, doing ur assignments, and playing with a controlled aggression is the key to football. I kept saying the Giants problems are just from a lack of effort and intensity. Victor Cruz big TD catch sort of sparked us and it led to a great defensive performance and some hard runs from Bradshaw and Jacobs.

The Giants I saw yesterday showed alot of heart and intensity even through the adversity with the refs giving the Jets all the calls. The only position that concerns me is the offensive line...I dont think its a lack of effort from them, they are just not good as a unit. Ernie Acorsi always made sure we went good in the trenches, and we are getting older. I cant believe some of Ernie Ascori's acquisitions like Mckenzie, Diehl (5th round pick), Snee are still the cornerstones of the offensive line. Wake up Reese, u should of been rebuilding this line since '07. We havent had a true left tackle since hes been GM in a division with Ware, Cole and Orakpo. Are u kidding me?

I hate the Jets but I like their offensive line except for Wayne Hunter. Our DLine got the best of them last night because that is a very good Oline with Ferguson, Mangold, and Moore.

Re: See what Happens when we are MOTIVATED!

Rex Ryan is great at motivating the Giants, and he isn't even their coach.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

it wasn't motivation...the jets suck ....pure and simple.

when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Seeing Tuck playing great yesterday made me real happy. Didn't see him all year till yesterday.