+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/29/...e-better-team/

Since 2007, the New York Giants have never won a game. At least not if you were to ask their opponents, who all claim they were the "better team" and the Giants either got lucky or some other nonsensical excuse. And that line of thinking continued on Monday as San Francisco 49ers running back Frank Gore recalled the NFC Championship game from a year ago, claiming the 49ers were the "better team," but just didn't finish.

"Knowing we were the better team. We didn’t finish," Gore said on Monday. "The Giants won the game. It was tough. It was real tough. I had a chance to go to the Pro Bowl and I couldn’t even go because I was so hurt. Knowing that we were the better team, but we didn’t finish. They won and they moved on.”

The Giants, of course, were the better team a year ago and went on to win Super Bowl XLVI. They were also the better team in week six of this season when they demolished the 49ers 26-3." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/29/...e-better-team/

Since 2007, the New York Giants have never won a game. At least not if you were to ask their opponents, who all claim they were the "better team" and the Giants either got lucky or some other nonsensical excuse. And that line of thinking continued on Monday as San Francisco 49ers running back Frank Gore recalled the NFC Championship game from a year ago, claiming the 49ers were the "better team," but just didn't finish.

"Knowing we were the better team. We didn’t finish," Gore said on Monday. "The Giants won the game. It was tough. It was real tough. I had a chance to go to the Pro Bowl and I couldn’t even go because I was so hurt. Knowing that we were the better team, but we didn’t finish. They won and they moved on.”

The Giants, of course, were the better team a year ago and went on to win Super Bowl XLVI. They were also the better team in week six of this season when they demolished the 49ers 26-3." Read more...
    Before everyone starts calling Gore all kinds of names...its no big deal. Its good to think that yours was the better team.
    It must be a tough pills to swallow to have those 2 Kyle Williams plays cost you the game.
    Get well soon 80.

That's his opinion and he's entitled to it.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Q@$%*(^%&%^$^#*%%)_(*&)&&%^%#!#*&^%%%%

So there
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Good, maybe if we meet them next year, it will inspire our team once more to put up a shallacking on them.
    Do not feed the trolls.

They are in the SB......why is he bringing up last years NFC title game loss? He needs to get over the fact that we were the hot team, and we outplayed them, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    They are in the SB......why is he bringing up last years NFC title game loss? He needs to get over the fact that we were the hot team, and we outplayed them, plain and simple.
    Not sure I would say that we outplayed them really. If the ball doesn't bounce off the kids leg we lose that game.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    agreed
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Frank Gore should be worried about Ray Lewis and the Holoti Ngata not last seasons NFCC game

All-Pro
    Eh, doesn't mean anything but now I really do care who wins. Go Ravens.

+ Reply to Thread