+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not sure I would say that we outplayed them really. If the ball doesn't bounce off the kids leg we lose that game.
    That is pure speculation and plenty of evidence supports the fact that Eli probably would have scored on them again. Given the time left in the game we may have not even needed overtime to end their season.

Frank Gore can go suck rope. Virtually the same two teams, except our FAs they rushed to sign, met again in 2012 and they got smacked around.

Starter
    They were the better team this year, too, scoring a scorchering 3 points.

Veteran
    It's things like these which makes me say "Go Ravens!"

The better won the game and it was the Giants.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'd more readily admit to losing to a superior team than an inferior one.

But whatever gets him through the night.

P.S. - What was his excuse when we kicked their asses this year?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'd more readily admit to losing to a superior team than an inferior one.

But whatever gets him through the night.

P.S. - What was his excuse when we kicked their asses this year?
    Actually this year he made an excuse after the game saying they abandoned the run to early.. LOL

this guy is a whiner, the 49ers didn't convert a single 3rd down till garbage time when we were heading for OT, they were NOT the better team that year.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not sure I would say that we outplayed them really. If the ball doesn't bounce off the kids leg we lose that game.

They still had to drive the field and Smith had not played inspired football up to that point. Our defence had a few busted plays on Davis and that is the only reason they were even in the game offensively so I think you can argue either way.

Oh stfu Gore and get ready for the Ravens.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Knowing that.... why even play the game? We could just have a panel of experts pick the better teams, then decide who should be in the playoff, and who is the best two playoff teams, then who should win the SB..... this way no players get injured. Gore is a friggin genious.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    That is pure speculation and plenty of evidence supports the fact that Eli probably would have scored on them again. Given the time left in the game we may have not even needed overtime to end their season.

Frank Gore can go suck rope. Virtually the same two teams, except our FAs they rushed to sign, met again in 2012 and they got smacked around.
    Are you saying he stopped trying once we were tied but if we were behind he would have tried harder?
    I'm not sure what you are saying here. I'm sure we would have scored again if we could to avoid overtime.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread