+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

jeese...when will it stop...

I hope the Ravens blow them out

I really wanted to see the Ravens lose because of SB XXXV. But the 49ers team, coach, and their fanbase are very obnoxious. Wow does this SB suck. Only thing worse would be something like Eagles vs Jets.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    I really wanted to see the Ravens lose because of SB XXXV. But the 49ers team, coach, and their fanbase are very obnoxious. Wow does this SB suck. Only thing worse would be something like Eagles vs Jets.
    Amen, it better be an outstanding game, or it is getting turned off.
    The only thing remotely attractive about it, is it's the last football game this year to watch.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Where did he say the Giants were undeserving? You are filling in blanks to fit some alternate reality. And I have no idea why you need to do that.

And talking about being "butthurt" I'm still lamenting over our getting crush by the Rams, week 14, 1970 where we had a chance to win the division.
    sigh -- the game in which I put my fist through the wall next to me while watching Bobby Duhon let the opening kickoff of the second half go through his outstretched hands and into the endzone where a Ram pounced on it to make the score Rams 7 Giants 3. We lost that game 31-3. I watched none of the second half since my mom had banished me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They've also become......a team with a great defense, outstanding O line, dynamic running backs and an explosive young QB, with a coach that does nothing but win and is in the Superbowl.
    Don't kid yourself, they, along with every 49rs fan in America, are very happy about what they've become.
    You may be right.....for now.
    But if they lose the SB, they'll be gone.
    Whining crybabies don't last very long in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Lol, the organization has 5 Super Bowl titles. When they lose to the Ravens Sunday, what will be so special about this version of them other than a team that has had just 2 straight winning seasons in like over a decade but no new Super Bowl trophies and will have to contend with an arguably as good or better Seahawks team the 49ers can't seem to beat for many more years to come as well as a Rams team they can't beat that may not be better but matches up perfectly with the 49ers. They now will be considered a bunch of cry babies on top of all of this. Not so rosey after all.
    Like I said.
    Lose on Sunday and Bye Bye!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I find it very interesting that the 49er players are still talking about that game. Here they are in the Super Bowl; 60 minutes from the Lombardi trophy and they're still talking about that game. They are immature soar losers who IMO don't know how to handle being in the lime light.
    Well put, my friend.
    Let's hope they keep focusing on the Giants.

they made a mistake. lost. period. I dont remember seeing anything that showed they were doing anything to win the game either. Eli got blasted over and over and hung in there. Thats a champion. If they were so bitter and angered over this talkin all this crap why did they let us go into san fran this year and dominate them. Shut the ____up san fran!!!

In the 2 games the Giants last year Gore had something like 40 yards on 20 carries, completely ineffective.

+ Reply to Thread