+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Most people are shocked that Kyle Williams is still in the league considering he sucks.

I'm not sure why everyone else is so butthurt over the Niners still talking and making excuses about the loss last season. I LOVE that we got in their heads and hate us so much. Have always hated the Whiners and thier fanbase. Minus the championships, they are the Eagles on the left coast.

Banned
    The object is to hit the oppossing player that has the ball and try to rattle him. You hit him hard and you hit him clean. Kyle Williams has a history of sufferring from concussions and that means he may lose focus so the object was hat when Kyle Williams had the ball to hit him clean and hit him hard and to exploit that weakness. NY Giants didn't hit him in the head and we didn't take dirty shots at him. There was nothing wrong with what we did and it sounds like Kyle Williams has sour grapes. Also, he may just be frustrated because he turned the ball over once without being touched and another time with light contact while Eli Manning kept his poise better than any QB playing in NFL right now can considering the beating he took. Nobody crying about them going after Eli the way they did because that was obviously their plan and I don't blame them. Also, they hit Eli clean and fair.I guess we should take some solace that although we didn't make SuperBowl thia year that wr are still a poiny of focus during SuperBowl week.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone else is so butthurt over the Niners still talking and making excuses about the loss last season. I LOVE that we got in their heads and hate us so much. Have always hated the Whiners and thier fanbase. Minus the championships, they are the Eagles on the left coast.
    Not really, the Raiders are the eagles of the left coast. Same kind of wretched hive of scum and villany...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

williams did not lose that game for the 9ers..going 1-for 13 on 3rd down and not getting past the 50 yard line untill late in the game is what loset it for them!!!!!!!!!!!.. if they go 6 or 7 on 3rd down they win the game. it never goes in to OT!!!1

Starter
    Kyle Williams really needs to shut his mouth. He's lucky his life wasn't taken from his own fan base.

The whole 49ers' intelligence has been leaking through media week. Hilarious.

This is why Im now rooting for the Ravens, that and the comments that Moss said about being the best all-time and the anti-gay comments by whatshisface. Moss hasn't done anything in years and even behind Tom Brady he was non-existent. They're all talk and seem bitter...

I can't believe Ill be rooting for the Ravens but it out weights the other, as Wes Welker's wife pissed me off too with her comments.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    This is why Im now rooting for the Ravens, that and the comments that Moss said about being the best all-time and the anti-gay comments by whatshisface. Moss hasn't done anything in years and even behind Tom Brady he was non-existent. They're all talk and seem bitter...

I can't believe Ill be rooting for the Ravens but it out weights the other, as Wes Welker's wife pissed me off too with her comments.
    Honestly the only things that I could reasonably see as annoying about the ravens now are Ray Lewis and John Harbaugh. Flacco has endured enough crap from his fanbase and should get named SBMVP... Ray Rice is pretty awesome too.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

ZERO quality wins the last 2 seasons. Major changes are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Honestly the only things that I could reasonably see as annoying about the ravens now are Ray Lewis and John Harbaugh. Flacco has endured enough crap from his fanbase and should get named SBMVP... Ray Rice is pretty awesome too.
    Let's see how many times Ray Lewis can say the word "God" if he wins.