+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers' Frank Gore On NFC Championship Loss To Giants: "We Were The Better Team"

Frank Whiskey Hotel Oscar Romeo Echo is talking more about the giants than he is about their football game.
    Close or you hit the bricks

ehh..
    they dont call them the Fortywhiners for no reason.

hope they ****ing lose
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

hope they lose
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    "And if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Kyle Williams' mistakes means that the Niners WERE NOT the better team along with a score of other things, like them being 1-13 on third downs and only completing 1 pass to a WR all game long."

I agree 99%. They made mistakes, we did not. Eli took a beating and never turned the ball over. However if the queen had balls, she might be a homosexual.

Banned
    Lets go Baltimore Ravens. lol........Gee thought we never be wrting that. lol.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Not really, the Raiders are the eagles of the left coast. Same kind of wretched hive of scum and villany...
    San Francisco 49er fans and Oakland Raiders fans are interchangeable. Both are misereable examples of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    San Francisco 49er fans and Oakland Raiders fans are interchangeable. Both are misereable examples of humanity.
    My son-in-law is from Montana and is a big Niners fan. He's a fine young man.
    Stop with this nonsense.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

They had a better record, I gave them that, but they were not the better team that night. They wanted the Giants, they got the Giants. They should have been careful who they wished for in the first place. There's something ominous about all the bitterness, I think it's about to spill over the game they should be focusing on.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    They had a better record, I gave them that, but they were not the better team that night. They wanted the Giants, they got the Giants. They should have been careful who they wished for in the first place. There's something ominous about all the bitterness, I think it's about to spill over the game they should be focusing on.
    The fact that they have another legitimate shot at a lombardi only makes this even more strange... the whole reason they were bitter at the Giants to begin with was disrupting their chance at a ring. Well here you go, you want your goddamn ring, go play for it. Stop *****ing about a team not even in the playoffs...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Maybe we can just root for the 49ers to lose, instead of actually cheering for Baltimore.

+ Reply to Thread