+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    GO RAVENS. SMASH THESE WHINERS IN THE MOUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Most people are shocked that Kyle Williams is still in the league considering he sucks.
    I thought they were the Honey Badgers and they don't give a ....

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Most people are shocked that Kyle Williams is still in the league considering he sucks.
    lol...2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The fact that they have another legitimate shot at a lombardi only makes this even more strange... the whole reason they were bitter at the Giants to begin with was disrupting their chance at a ring. Well here you go, you want your goddamn ring, go play for it. Stop *****ing about a team not even in the playoffs...
    I think THEY think they've got the win already, and they're mad it won't be 2 in a row. They're that arrogant.

Which is why I say Go Baltimore.

49ers fans saying how amazing it is the made the Super Bowl without Manningham and Kyle WIlliams injuries . LOL the team started the same Defensive starters all season. I think 1 starter missed 1 game at the end of the season. The Nickel and Dime package guys played all 16 as well. What are they doing in SF to keep the team that healthy. Their worst injury was Manningham who missed 4 games , 4 frickin games.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    49ers fans saying how amazing it is the made the Super Bowl without Manningham and Kyle WIlliams injuries . LOL the team started the same Defensive starters all season. I think 1 starter missed 1 game at the end of the season. The Nickel and Dime package guys played all 16 as well. What are they doing in SF to keep the team that healthy. Their worst injury was Manningham who missed 4 games , 4 frickin games.
    Wasn't Justin Smith out for a few games? I recall their pass rushing being nonexistent at the time of his injury and Aldon Smith was "exposed" for not being as great because he needs Justin to eat up blockers so he can get a pass rush going.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Giants are really the better team. Giants had Eli manning and a good wr core at the time. The backs weren't bad and the tes were hot. I was suprised the game was close.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I admit that I hated those comments because his implication was that the Giants were undeserving. At least that's the way it felt to me. I don't get that from Gore at all. He admitted that they "couldn't finish".
    Seems to me Gore was holding his own team accountable for the loss.
    True....when you put it like that, I have to agree with you.
    I guess I'm just tired of opponents back handed compliments and caveats attached to any reference to any Giants victory.
    To me it's cut and dried.....the best team on the field is the one who makes one more play than the other team did and leaves the field with th "W"!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Wasn't Justin Smith out for a few games? I recall their pass rushing being nonexistent at the time of his injury and Aldon Smith was "exposed" for not being as great because he needs Justin to eat up blockers so he can get a pass rush going.
    iirc he still played thru it and still is. he missed 1 game iirc. he's just basically one armed...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Before everyone starts calling Gore all kinds of names...its no big deal. Its good to think that yours was the better team.
    It must be a tough pills to swallow to have those 2 Kyle Williams plays cost you the game.
    Poor Kyle Williams. Everyone wants to point the finger at one individual. Never mind the fact that the Niners were 1 for 13 on third down conversions, or had MANY chances to win it in the 4th quarter and OT.

Unfortunately this is the same tune the Niners sing when they say they were the "better team". They tend to ignore the fact that their offense was garbage that day. But your right, it's no big deal because we all know Gore is full of it, but I don't agree that is "good" to think your team was the better team if you lose. When the Giants lose, I would hope they believe that they need to get better, not that they are already better.

Congratulations Niners for making it to the Super Bowl regardless.