+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Steve Weatherford accused of taking PED's

http://www.giants101.com/2013/02/01/...er-mitch-ross/

This is the same guy who claims he sold Ray Lewis the deer antler spray, now he's saying he sold something to Weatherford as well, something he denies.

This guys stories seem like a bunch of made up BS, and I was saying that when he first mentioned Ray Lewis, before Weatherford was ever mentioned, now I just think he's a clown.

Last edited by egyptian420; 02-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.

He reportedly apologized to Ray Lewis for the accusations...

This guy is a phony, a great big phony!

Please support.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Mitch Ross said he sent his chips recently to Giants P Steve Weatherford. Also said he sent chips -- not the deer spray -James Ihedigbo"

The chips are not a PED. They are basically like those magnetic bracelets people wear. This is directly off the companies website:

Athletic Performance Chips (APC)™ are multi-layered holographic images that are adhesively bonded with our patent pending VibraTech™, an exclusive technology that binds sound vibrations into the discs for the purpose of influencing the human vitality field.

By placing APC Chips™ on certain acunpuncture points, such as the Pericardium 6, the APC Chips™ can energize you. They are non-transdermal and no chemicals enter your body. It’s the best way to increase your strength, stamina, endurance, and recovery without the use of potentially harmful substances.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Mitch Ross said he sent his chips recently to Giants P Steve Weatherford. Also said he sent chips -- not the deer spray -James Ihedigbo"

The chips are not a PED. They are basically like those magnetic bracelets people wear. This is directly off the companies website:

Athletic Performance Chips (APC)™ are multi-layered holographic images that are adhesively bonded with our patent pending VibraTech™, an exclusive technology that binds sound vibrations into the discs for the purpose of influencing the human vitality field.

By placing APC Chips™ on certain acunpuncture points, such as the Pericardium 6, the APC Chips™ can energize you. They are non-transdermal and no chemicals enter your body. It’s the best way to increase your strength, stamina, endurance, and recovery without the use of potentially harmful substances.
    I see....so why are they illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I see....so why are they illegal?
    They aren't: I think Weatherford's statement is to just cover all his bases.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    To be clear, the performance chips are perfectly legal.

It amazes me that athletes buy into such ridiculously stupid things.

Yes a vibrating chip that influences the human vitality field(wth is that). LOL!

They should check Weatherford for concussions.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

Yes a vibrating chip that influences the human vitality field(wth is that). LOL!

And they use the cell phone signals from all over the stadium to work. Some athletes are so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

Because millions of dollars are involved, thats why!
    Giants fan since '58

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
    @Weatherford5 says he has "contacted legal counsel regarding his (Mitch Ross') slanderous statements."

i have not been following the SB at all, whats this about ray lewis and deer spray? wtf? lol