+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70
  1. #41
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,403
    LT is the best player to ever play the position of Linebacker. Shall you have a differeing opinion, I suggest you gtfo off the Giants Messgae Baords.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBH9OOQgXsc

    go watch. LT his rookie year just single handedly take over the game.

  2. #42
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,403
    2 SB rings, 8 first team all pro, 133 sacks+** , 9 pro bowls.

    This guy was mean. and fast and big and could dictate to any offense what was going on. He demanded double team, triple team. His name was Lawrence Taylor, not ray lewis. I dont wanna hear any crap about how Ray is "the best defensive player to ever stop on the gridiron" its crap. LT was more athletic, didnt take roids, and didnt have his hand in a double murder. There so much more I want to say but its annoying to type it all. I hate some of you...

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Can you imagine the reality of the parents of the victims feel? Their children were taking away viciously and the perpetrators are walking around enjoying life because in the courts eyes they defended themselves.
    I was actually making a joke but I agree with you and Dezz. No amount of money or anything else in the world could ever help me get over that feeling of the loss of a loved one like that.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

    1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    So let me get this straight. Someone tried to rob LT at gun point and LT managed to beat them up, take the gun from them, and the drugs? Then he hooked his buddies up with escorts before a game? The only thing better than this is if he did it all in the same day.

    Lol all jokes aside, Judging people's lives based on past events which happened many years ago is pretty low, and has nothing to do with giants football. i could never judge someone i dont know especially if i have never met them. Thats just not me. But i am curious. what do you guys consider good off of the field? What types of things should a person do off of the field to be considered a good person? Who are some good off of the field players?

  5. #45
    So is thread about football or did I stumble into the GiantsTMZ forum?

    Personally, don't give a rats *** about what these guys have done off the field. They'll be judged in whatever way follows suit. Now speaking of their football careers:

    Like many have already noted, LT is perhaps the greatest defensive player to play the game. Period. He was a force that had to be accounted for every snap. Offenses had to change because of LT. They just didn't change a play or decide not run his way, they had to change the way they operated in order to have a chance to be successful.

    Lewis on the other hand, he's up there in the discussion as one of the best inside linebackers to play the game, but that's it. That's nothing to sneeze at and in no way am I discounting that he will go down as being one of the greats, but there's a huge difference in how opposing teams prepared and entered the game when having to play these two.

  6. #46
    One player revolutionized the position, the other played it.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    So let me get this straight. Someone tried to rob LT at gun point and LT managed to beat them up, take the gun from them, and the drugs? Then he hooked his buddies up with escorts before a game? The only thing better than this is if he did it all in the same day.

    Lol all jokes aside, Judging people's lives based on past events which happened many years ago is pretty low, and has nothing to do with giants football. i could never judge someone i dont know especially if i have never met them. Thats just not me. But i am curious. what do you guys consider good off of the field? What types of things should a person do off of the field to be considered a good person? Who are some good off of the field players?
    Well, the title of the thread LT VS Ray Lewis on the field and off so it is going to stir up comments about their lives off the field.

    It is around the 2:36 mark that LT talks about sending escorts over to oppossing football players rooms. I think it is actually funny.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2s_xby23g

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post

    It is around the 2:36 mark that LT talks about sending escorts over to oppossing football players rooms. I think it is actually funny.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2s_xby23g
    Lmfao.

    I think people are waaaay to sensitive. One guy bang's Ho's and does drugs.(welcome to America). The other is trying to correct past mistakes by being a positive role model.

    I see 2 guys living their lives the way they want and not hurting anyone. Whats the problem here again?
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 01-31-2013 at 04:27 AM.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Lmfao.

    I think people are waaaay to sensitive. One guy bang's Ho's and does drugs.(welcome to America). The other is trying to correct past mistakes by being a positive role model.

    I see 2 guys living their lives the way they want and not hurting anyone. Whats the problem here again?
    I don’t think it really is a problem. Posters are responding to the title of the thread.

    So much for the tall theory huh? Don’t feel bad because I didn’t think he did the sending of the escorts to the oppossing teams room till someone showed me the link too. Then I LMAO.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Lmfao.

    I think people are waaaay to sensitive. One guy bang's Ho's and does drugs.(welcome to America). The other is trying to correct past mistakes by being a positive role model.

    I see 2 guys living their lives the way they want and not hurting anyone. Whats the problem here again?
    WOAH, wait a minute here buddy, who do you think you are to pass judgement on these players?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts