+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Osi Umenyiora Not Expected To Be Re-Signed By Giants

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    When did Osi say that?? Link? More unproven speculation.
    Do you know what a question mark at the end of a sentence signifies?

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Do you know what a question mark at the end of a sentence signifies?
    Ok, so if it's a question, I will answer it for you. No, he never said that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Ok, so if it's a question, I will answer it for you. No, he never said that.
    Yes, if a sentence has a question mark at the end, it signifies a question. Anyway, whether he said it or not, its clear that he over runs plays way too often and is a liability in run defense. Thanks for the memories Osi, but its time to go.

If Osi leaves, best wishes and absolutely no hard feelings.......the guy helped the Giants win 2 Super Bowls.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    If Osi leaves, best wishes and absolutely no hard feelings.......the guy helped the Giants win 2 Super Bowls.
    This. Only hard feelings I will have is if he signs with the eagles, and even then if JR doesn't offer him a contract at all then I wouldn't have too much beef with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Inorder for Osi to get a lot of money, he has to change his ways. He has to get stronger and improve his technique at getting to the qb on the pass and the ball carrier on the run plays.

+ Reply to Thread