+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    heres an interesting stat that i bet most people on here don't even realize...New York Giants all time sack leaders

1. Michael Strahan 138
    2. Lawrence Taylor 130
    3. Leonard Marshall 77

4 Osi Umenyiora 73.5

5. Keith Hamilton 61
    6. Justin Tuck 49.5
    7. Geroge Martin 45
    8. Carl Banks 35
    9. Jesse Armsted 29

Look's like he's in some pretty good company if u ask me
    Ya, hes had some decent moments and a few solid seasons, but the past few yrs, hes been a whiney girl who hasen't produced.. Leaving a sour taste in peoples mouth on his way out..

Quote Originally Posted by Piddy283 View Post
    Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, this is one of the dumbest posts I've read on these boards.
    was waiting for someone else to say it besides me

The article claims he was "forced to restructure his contract". Can someone please tell me what this is referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    This.

Personally, I want to see what Ojomo has to bring against 1st stringers...
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

There is still hope!

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/31/...w-york-giants/

Excerpt: "For many, it seems like a foregone conclusion that Osi Umenyiora will not return to the New York Giants in 2013. Even the defensive end has previously stated "now is probably time to move on." But while appearing at an event in New Orleans to promote Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium, the impending unrestricted free agent wouldn't rule out a return to Big Blue, saying there's definitely a chance he could be re-signed.

"There's a chance, absolutely," Umenyiora said. "Hopefully, that will happen." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

our owner seems to like him, so who knows. It all comes down to how much $$ hes asking for.

our owner seems to like him, so who knows. It all comes down to how much $$ hes asking for.
    That is true but it also has to do with the role they might want Osi to play which is not going to be a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That is true but it also has to do with the role they might want Osi to play which is not going to be a starter.
    agreed.

agreed.
    If Osi truly believes hes a starter, he, like Mario Manningham, will have to find another team.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If Osi truly believes hes a starter, he, like Mario Manningham, will have to find another team.
    Also agree, I know he's not the starter and that JPP is the better player. If he's willing to be a backup (situational pass rusher) for the right amount of money I wouldn't mind him staying an retiring a Giant