+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Umm, you do realize that it says "his decision will NOT be soley based on money.
    Read it wrong. But like any athlete money is a top priority and moving their family. So I'm not that far off.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/975/osi-umenyiora

Excerpt: "ESPN's Dan Graziano says Giants impending free agent DE Osi Umenyiora is "almost certain" to be gone.

After being forced to restructure his contract and then playing behind Jason Pierre-Paul/Justin Tuck in 2012, Umenyiora sees the writing on the wall." Read more...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia.../_/id/22345/os

then says inb this clip , wants to stay a Giant! too much drama here!

then he say's here wants to stay in ny, too much drama here!

Quote Originally Posted by tcseacliff View Post

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia.../_/id/22345/os

then says inb this clip , wants to stay a Giant! too much drama here!

then he say's here wants to stay in ny, too much drama here!
    There is no drama. He is stating that he doesn't think the Giants are going to resign him. However, he would love to stay.

There is no drama. He is stating that he doesn't think the Giants are going to resign him. However, he would love to stay.
    That's exactly what he's saying. Pretty realistic view by Osi.

I bet there is more to it than what you are saying.

slip made a post explaining the cap savings we'd make by cutting some of our pricier players. Tuck was one of them, we save like 5 mil to the cap by releasing him and then are off the books completely for his last year iirc slips thread...anyways, my point being, if we're going to keep just 1 between tuck n osi to be a situational player (imo Tuck cannot hold up physically as an everydown type guy), my choice would actually be Osi. He's more dangerous as a pass rusher than Tuck is aat this point imo...

Banned
    Hasn't Osi publicly said that he rushes the way he does(primarily going for the strip sack) because he is concerned about his health down the line? It's evident that the guy shys away from contact, I understand he doesn't want to be another statistic down the line, however you can't talk out of both sides of your mouth. If he keeps playing the way he does then there really has no place on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Hasn't Osi publicly said that he rushes the way he does(primarily going for the strip sack) because he is concerned about his health down the line? It's evident that the guy shys away from contact, I understand he doesn't want to be another statistic down the line, however you can't talk out of both sides of your mouth. If he keeps playing the way he does then there really has no place on this team.
    When did Osi say that?? Link? More unproven speculation.

Red face Osi Primping for the Jets

I'll give this to Osi ... he sure knows how to rile folks up.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/01/os.../?sct=uk_t2_a8

I think it would be hysterical to watch him on the Jets (I wouldn't mind the move at all).

Forgetting the fact that he isn't a 3-4 guy in the least.

Osi had a great career with us winning 2 superbowls and countless awards; but its time for him to move on!

for a lot of us his antics during contract negotiations and comments he made overshadow his on the field performance!

good luck to Osi wherever he goes!