+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Culliver won't accept openly gay 49er.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    not gonna lie.. it's very strange, I'd be tearing that Notre Dame campus up..!!
    ha ha . . . you and me both!

This isn't going to end his career by any means but you can be sure that he just pissed away a good chunk of local endorsements in SF. Their FO swarmed to get an apology out there last night to cover his ignorant butt. Last thing that the 49ers want to deal with is the fury of GLAAD.

Veteran
    I hope Chris Kluwe is bored and feels like writing some letters.

I don't think there has ever been so many knuckle heads from both teams in a Super Bowl before. From the Forty-whiners still crying about last years NFCCG to T-Sizzles's "Ball So Hard University" comments, this super bowl is choke full of idiots. Even if you don't like/agree with that life style there is a way of expressing your feelings without sounding like an idiot and bigot.

Guys, I looked further into this and found out that the comments by Culiver were said on Artie Lange's radio show. He baited him into all of this. Of course none of that would be mentioned by the chicken **** reporters that are trying to make a name for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Guys, I looked further into this and found out that the comments by Culiver were said on Artie Lange's radio show. He baited him into all of this. Of course none of that would be mentioned by the chicken **** reporters that are trying to make a name for themselves.
    How do you "bait" someone into being against having a gay teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    How do you "bait" someone into being against having a gay teammate.
    Clearly I've touched a nerve with you or something. But do you even know who Artie Lange is? Hes practically a Howard Stern heir and if you read the transcript you will take the same thing away. Baited on a radio show.

How many times do you hear players say things they otherwise wouldn't while on a radio show? Hello? Rolle!

Also, I'm not making an excuse for this guy. He said what he meant and now he has to deal with the fallout. But it's not like Culliver is some kid's hero or anything. He's a backup for the 49ers which is why he was on Artie Lange's pathetic excuse for a show.
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Culliver isn't a backup. He is their nickel corner. He plays like 50% of the defensive snaps.

I just fail to see how a reporter can bait a guy into saying what he said. Are you saying he got him to admit it? Ok

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Do you know any hetero dude, who could get the kind of girls that this guy could get, who would have a girlfriend of 3 years that he called the "love of my life", who he never saw much less took for a test drive?
    It would be one thing if Manti Te'o was a nerdy fatass like me, but he's not...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Culliver is their best CB too if you take PFF and Football Outsiders statistics with a grain of salt. For his own sake, he's seen as a backup and no one will really care enough for anything significant to happen.

+ Reply to Thread