This is my guess to who will go in the top 18 before our pick
1. Chiefs - Geno Smith, QB (McNabb 2.0)
2. Jaguars - Star Lotulelei, DT
3. Raiders - Bjoern Werner, DE
4. Eagles - Luke Joeckel, OT
5. Lions - Ezekiel Ansah, DE (Remember, they love DL prospects and he's the most intriguing)
6. Browns - Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB
7. Cardinals - Eric Fisher, OT
8. Bills - Mike Glennon, QB
9. Jets - Dee Milliner, CB (Might be reading too much into the Jets but if they deal one of their CBs, it's possible)
10. Titans - Chance Warmack, OG
11. Chargers - Damontre Moore, DE/OLB
12. Dolphins - Lane Johnson, OT
13. Buccaneers - Johnathan Banks, CB
14. Panthers - Sheldon Richardson, DT
15. Saints - Jarvis Jones LB (Saints take medical risks)
16. Rams - Keenan Allen, WR
17. Steelers - Sharrif Floyd, DT (Perfect size to be a 3-4 DE in their scheme)
18. Cowboys - Johnathan Hankins, DT (They did take a hit at the position with the loss of Josh Brent)
Of course, none of this factors in trades but I feel at least 80% of these players will go before our pick.
Dupree for 9th overall!
teams will reach for QBs early.. I think Lane Johnson or Sheldon Richardson could be there at #19
I wouldn't even attempt this until after the Combine. The boards will change drastically after the Top 10 (or possibly Top 5).