+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets try this, top 15 players

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    sure, in the 2nd
    I think we need to take him in the first. We should target Devin Taylor in the second. He probibly won't be there in the third so we can get both of them if we do it like that.

if Datone Jones does good at the combine, I really think he could be the pick..

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Someone might tank Banks,D Jordan , S Floyd early
    Te'o is still in play as well...

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yea, Im assuming there will be roughly 5 or so guys that we dont really expect. Another 5 or so might drop.

Its just interesting to me what players the giants could be looking at at 19.
    Banks wouldent be a terrible pick for us if hes there anyone and would resemeble some value as well..

Yea, Im assuming there will be roughly 5 or so guys that we dont really expect. Another 5 or so might drop.

Obviously putting the weight that each mock has depending on the source I saw today a mock draft from NFLDRAFTSCOUTS.COM ( 1/28) from Dane Brugler in which Jarvis Jones was dropped all the way down to 17 to the Steelers. Is there something I'm missing lately about him aside of his spinal cord stenosis ? If not and if by any way he drops to us do you see Reese pulling the trigger on Jarvis ?

I haven't paid any attention to the QBs, any chance of a few in the top 20? That definetly helps

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    I haven't paid any attention to the QBs, any chance of a few in the top 20? That definetly helps
    There saying Buffalos gonna reach for one, possibly Glennon.. I personally would take my chance on Matt Barkley after Geno Smith, if i was gonna reach for one.. At least thats a guy that less then a yr ago, people hadded pegged as top 10 all day long.. But anyhow, 1or possibly 2of Glennon , Barkley , or WIlson could somehow find there way into top 20.. If these teams are smart, they'd pass on those guys, but they probably won't..

What players, are the most likely to go top 15? Can do this to get a better idea of what players the giants will have to choose from at 19.

Start with the most likely.

QBs Im going to skip, but I will assume at least 2 will go, which 2 I dont really care.
    3. OT Jockel
    4. DE Werner
    5. DE Moore
    6. CB Millner
    7. DT Loutelei
    8. DT Richardson
    9. OLB Mingo
    10. OG Warmack
    11. LB Ogletree
    12. DE Ansah
    13. OT Fisher
    14. OT Johnson
    15. OLB Jarvis Jones

Then there are 3 more picks before the giants pick.

This is the next group of guys
    WR Patterson
    WR Allen
    TE Eifert/Ertz
    DE Okafor/Jones
    DT Hankins/Floyd

Just saying, its entirely possible that all the guys that are commonly mocked to the giants could easily be gone. Yes someone could fall, but thats not the point of this. Just trying to look at what guys are probably going to still be there. Of course a run on QBs always helps
    Let's hope after some good combines that 1 or multiple WR,RB or QBs go before 19.....

that would be so awesome if Fisher somehow fell to us...

I can't see Fisher getting past Miami who's about to lose Long. if he even makes it out of the top 10.

I think you'll see Xavier Rhodes fly up late like Steph Gilmore did. I'd be more than happy to take him at 19.

+ Reply to Thread