+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toomer on Ray Lewis

im so tired of hearing toomers opinion on things
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Toomer has had more to say since he left the Giants then all the time he was here

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    im so tired of hearing toomers opinion on things
    I'm more tired of hearing Ray Lewis cry every time he does an interview

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    I'm more tired of hearing Ray Lewis cry every time he does an interview
    same here. real football players dont cry and have womanly emotions like that. i liked ray lewis a lot, but as this deer-antler stuff comes out, i'm not liking him as much.

I liked him mainly for motivation, but then I saw Eric Thomas (aka ET The Hip-Hop Preacher). Eric Thomas is the best motivational speaker of all time, he makes ray lewis look like a baby when it comes to motivating

All this Ray Lewis hate is stupid I think. I spent a few hours educating myself last night on the murder case and it's pretty clear he didn't actually DO it. I mean, I really can care less. If his boys killed those 2 guys in self-defense then so be it. Ray didn't do it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    He should be...they got their asses handed to them...LOL

What happened to "WE"?

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Exile View Post
    All this Ray Lewis hate is stupid I think. I spent a few hours educating myself last night on the murder case and it's pretty clear he didn't actually DO it. I mean, I really can care less. If his boys killed those 2 guys in self-defense then so be it. Ray didn't do it.
    How is it clear to you that he didn't actually do it, since he refuses to speak about what happened that night, the victim's blood was found in his limo and his white suit that he was wearing that night was never recovered?

I think what people are objecting to is him always being in our faces and talking about God and how he is some religious man as if this incident never happened. He is full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Out of Exile View Post
    how does his murder case have anything to do with him crying during every interview, i just think the guys a phony. It has nothing to do with that whole ordeal

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by njersey View Post
    What happened to "WE"?
    what are you getting at? i don't get it

GET WELL SOON

Banned
    I don't think Ray was an actual participant in the murder but I do think that he was involved in trying to cover it up.

+ Reply to Thread