+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: EVERYBODY is picking.........

  1. #1
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,293

    EVERYBODY is picking.........

    The Ravens.
    That's why I am picking the 49rs.

    Gotta zag fellow posters!
    Anyone want to share your pick?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #2
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,240
    I also picked the 9ers to win and have been saying it's not going to be close. BUT... all this talk I'm hearing from Gore and Williams is making me regret picking them.

    I still think the 49ers are going to bash the Ravens but if they lose, I can't say I wouldn't be happy about it.

  3. #3
    I'm sticking by my Ravens pick.. don't like either team though

    I'm thinking Ray Rice goes off..
    Last edited by Carter.525; 01-31-2013 at 02:11 PM.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,163
    Picking the Giants.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Picking the Giants.
    Wanna make a bet?....I'll give you really good odds.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #6
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,811
    I don't care for either team. But the Ravens are the less more annoying team. I also think its the Ravens year, after that few game losing streak they have played solid football. And the team got together with Ray Lewis stating he's retiring after the season.
    Last edited by ny06; 01-31-2013 at 11:34 PM.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  7. #7
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    And the team got together with Ray Lewis stating he's retiring after the season.
    A lot of people keep saying they want to see Ray win one, like he hasn't already...not you of course but where I live. I much rather see Randy Moss get a ring than Ray. Moss has been deprived of the championship with two great teams...the Pats and the Vikings. This is likely his last year too so if I'm pulling for anyone, it's Randy.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Wanna make a bet?....I'll give you really good odds.
    I'd win.

  9. #9
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,293
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    A lot of people keep saying they want to see Ray win one, like he hasn't already...not you of course but where I live. I much rather see Randy Moss get a ring than Ray. Moss has been deprived of the championship with two great teams...the Pats and the Vikings. This is likely his last year too so if I'm pulling for anyone, it's Randy.
    I've decided that I'm sick of his act. I will be rooting for SF.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  10. #10
    I'm picking the Refs for the personal foul penalties that's expected from both defenses.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts