Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Braylon is a me-first person"

"Braylon is a me-first person"

I don't know how many times I have seen this written in posts on these boards. I am curious how peolpe know this? Is it because he has been vocal about his lack of satisfaction with Cleveland? That's a pretty weak reason if you ask me. What about when Eli flat out refused to be drafted by the Chargers? Isn't that more selfish than expressing interest in being traded? Seriously, an unproven, unsigend, rookie QB was telling the team drafting him he didn't want to play for them?! That is beyond selfish and dwarfs anything Edwards has done.

The point is this, just because a player at one time or anotherhas a"me-first" attitude it doesn't mean we can't win a superbowl with him (like we did with Eli).

Are there real reasons that Edwards' attitude will stop us from being successful or are people just type-casting him because he is a young, black WR?

I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Re: "Braylon is a me-first person"

[quote user="Providence"]

I don't know how many times I have seen this written in posts on these boards.* I am curious how peolpe know this?* Is it because he has been vocal about his lack of satisfaction with Cleveland?* That's a pretty weak reason if you ask me.* What about when Eli flat out refused to be drafted by the Chargers?* Isn't that more selfish than expressing interest in being traded?* Seriously, an unproven, unsigend, rookie QB was telling the team drafting him he didn't want to play for them?!* That is beyond selfish and dwarfs anything Edwards has done.

The point is this, just because a player at one time or another*has a*"me-first" attitude it doesn't mean we can't win a superbowl with him (like we did with Eli).

Are there real reasons that Edwards' attitude will stop us from being successful or are people just type-casting him because he is a young, black WR?

[/quote]

cmon prov... there is ALOT of hypocracy coming from posters on this board, you know that.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Providence"]

I don't know how many times I have seen this written in posts on these boards. I am curious how peolpe know this? Is it because he has been vocal about his lack of satisfaction with Cleveland? That's a pretty weak reason if you ask me. What about when Eli flat out refused to be drafted by the Chargers? Isn't that more selfish than expressing interest in being traded? Seriously, an unproven, unsigend, rookie QB was telling the team drafting him he didn't want to play for them?! That is beyond selfish and dwarfs anything Edwards has done.

The point is this, just because a player at one time or anotherhas a"me-first" attitude it doesn't mean we can't win a superbowl with him (like we did with Eli).

[/quote] cmon prov... there is ALOT of hypocracy coming from posters on this board, you know that.[/quote]

as well as spelling errors! Sorry Matt[] I couldn't resist.

i am THEE worst speller ever..

plus add in my big fingers on a tiny keyboard and typing too fast... im lucky anybody can make out my posts

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Providence"]

[/quote] cmon prov... there is ALOT of hypocracy coming from posters on this board, you know that.[/quote]

No doubt about that, I just wish people were more aware of it (who knows maybe even one day they would think twice about doing it).

I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Veteran

[/quote]
    attitude? I don't think so. didn't he pledge something like a million dollars for college scholarships for cleveland kids last year?

I think the issue is that he's really only had one good year. his rookie year was cut short because of a knee injury. 61-884-6 his second year, pretty pedestrian. he had a great 3rd year and last year was disappointing.

I'm not sure you're getting the 1,000 yard 10 TD guarantee you got when you had plax. would I still give up a 1 and 3 for him? well...yes i would. but theres risk involved, don't kid yourself.

[quote user="dlivesay"][quote user="Providence"]

[/quote]
    attitude? I don't think so. didn't he pledge something like a million dollars for college scholarships for cleveland kids last year?

I think the issue is that he's really only had one good year. his rookie year was cut short because of a knee injury. 61-884-6 his second year, pretty pedestrian. he had a great 3rd year and last year was disappointing.

I'm not sure you're getting the 1,000 yard 10 TD guarantee you got when you had plax. would I still give up a 1 and 3 for him? well...yes i would. but theres risk involved, don't kid yourself.[/quote]

those pedestrian numbers were with a sub par QB and o would of made him our #1 WR lsat year by far

All-Pro

[/quote]

How do you feel about Ocho?? very similar stuationthat Ocho's been in.. except forOcho'sbeen frustrated for alot longer than Edwards has.

i would say yes to Edwards in a heartbeat..it would be silly notto add talent to an already talented team.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Providence"]

I don't know how many times I have seen this written in posts on these boards.* I am curious how peolpe know this?* Is it because he has been vocal about his lack of satisfaction with Cleveland?* That's a pretty weak reason if you ask me.* What about when Eli flat out refused to be drafted by the Chargers?* Isn't that more selfish than expressing interest in being traded?* Seriously, an unproven, unsigend, rookie QB was telling the team drafting him he didn't want to play for them?!* That is beyond selfish and dwarfs anything Edwards has done.

The point is this, just because a player at one time or another*has a*"me-first" attitude it doesn't mean we can't win a superbowl with him (like we did with Eli).

[/quote]

How do you feel about Ocho?? very similar stuation*that Ocho's been in.. except for*Ocho's*been frustrated for alot longer than Edwards has.

i would say yes to Edwards in a heartbeat..it would be silly not*to add talent to an already talented team.*

[/quote]

im with u bw...

get me ocho, boldin, or bray bray ... we need one of em

Bray Bray or Boldin.

I don't want Ocho

Closed Thread