+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 151

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    is tuck worth a 1st round draft pick to other teams?

    i dont think any team would bite at that type of deal... and if so, we should move on from him after this year cause he's only getting worse. and i also believe its a horrible sign if he has a good 2013 season because that would mean he finally decided to play hard because its a contract year. i loved the guy since he was at notre dame, but he's lost whatever greatness he had.

  2. #2
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,177
    I dont think teams place that high a value on 30 year olds coming off a 4 sack season.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,930
    No..no

    Let's go.

  4. #4
    Right now Tuck isnt even worth a draft pick. No offense
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  5. #5
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Right now Tuck isnt even worth a draft pick. No offense
    Honestly, I think you could find a team that'd be willing to give up a pick in the 3-5 range for him (given a contract extension, not many teams will give up a pick for a guy with only 1 year left).

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Honestly, I think you could find a team that'd be willing to give up a pick in the 3-5 range for him (given a contract extension, not many teams will give up a pick for a guy with only 1 year left).
    Think about it like this. If you were another team, would you trade a 3rd 4th or 5th round pick for tuck? You're not going to get a draft pick for an older guy on the decline who has a shoulder problem.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  7. #7
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Think about it like this. If you were another team, would you trade a 3rd 4th or 5th round pick for tuck? You're not going to get a draft pick for an older guy on the decline who has a shoulder problem.
    There's a lot of stupid Gm, lol.

  8. #8
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    There's a lot of stupid Gm, lol.
    One less with Tannenbaum sacked.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  9. #9
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Right now Tuck isnt even worth a draft pick. No offense
    Can you please take the joke-of-a-QB Aaron Rodgers out of the #2 ranking in your top 5 qb's. Is that a joke?

  10. #10
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Can you please take the joke-of-a-QB Aaron Rodgers out of the #2 ranking in your top 5 qb's. Is that a joke?
    Where would you suggest that Rodgers be ranked?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts