+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 151
  1. #101
    if the Giants choose to part ways with Tuck then he really screwed himself by his poor play these last 2 seasons because his market value is going to be hard for him to sell.

  2. #102
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Yet guys like Rolle and Blackburn can play like crap but aren't ostracized on nearly the same level. Just don't understand the lack of consistency on the hate front.
    I like Tuck and I also think he has been a great Giant but there is actually several reasons why people have started to hate on Tuck and give Rolle and Blackburn a pass.

    1) Tuck is considered a team captain and he has be invisable for almost two years.
    2) Tuck practically wore off all the skin on his knee caps going down on RGIII and giving him props.
    3) Tuck doesn't exhibit high energy anymore and he looks disinterested. I like Tuck but this makes me rage...
    4) Rolle seems more of a leader of this team and says the right things in the media and looks like he goes all out on the field.
    5) Blackburn was sitting on his couch when the Giants called last year, he goes 100%, 100% of the time and people will give him a pass because he isn't the most physically gifted.

    I'm sure there a many more reasons but it took me 3 seconds to come up with this list in my head and I don't want to list anymore because like I said, I actually like Tuck.

  3. #103
    He does have alot going against him in regards to either finding a team that would trade or even staying with the Gmen. He is turning 30, his last 2 seasons he had 9 sacks total, nagging injuries, his cap hit this year, his lack of fire/motivation/enthusiasm. I love Tuck too, but when do you say enough is enough....after 2 years of low production........?

  4. #104
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,953
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Honestly. What are you talking about? Tuck needs "assistance"?

    He got single blocked against right tackles or guards all season. What better matchup could he possibly be given?
    A pass lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  5. #105
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,953
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    if the Giants choose to part ways with Tuck then he really screwed himself by his poor play these last 2 seasons because his market value is going to be hard for him to sell.
    I don't think they will release Tuck but it's not inconceivable and the same can be said for Bradshaw but Bradshaw can be an effective part of the running game in a reduced role and at a reduced salary. I'm not certain Tuck can be better than he was in 2012.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  6. #106
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410
    Justin Tuck is soft. Shut up and play. love the guy, but CMON MAN

  7. #107
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    Right now Tuck isnt even worth a draft pick. No offense
    Can you please take the joke-of-a-QB Aaron Rodgers out of the #2 ranking in your top 5 qb's. Is that a joke?

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I like Tuck and I also think he has been a great Giant but there is actually several reasons why people have started to hate on Tuck and give Rolle and Blackburn a pass.

    1) Tuck is considered a team captain and he has be invisable for almost two years.
    2) Tuck practically wore off all the skin on his knee caps going down on RGIII and giving him props.
    3) Tuck doesn't exhibit high energy anymore and he looks disinterested. I like Tuck but this makes me rage...
    4) Rolle seems more of a leader of this team and says the right things in the media and looks like he goes all out on the field.
    5) Blackburn was sitting on his couch when the Giants called last year, he goes 100%, 100% of the time and people will give him a pass because he isn't the most physically gifted.

    I'm sure there a many more reasons but it took me 3 seconds to come up with this list in my head and I don't want to list anymore because like I said, I actually like Tuck.
    Some valid reasons here like 1, 3, and 5 to an extent but I'm not really sure about the whole 100% thing on Rolle and Blackburn. Have we really seen them on the bench to the extent that we get to watch Tuck? I'd say that Tuck's face and body language are just much easier to read than most players. He wears his emotions on his sleeve more compared to the other players on defense. His highs are something great to watch but it comes at a price with a low that's almost unbearable to watch. Maybe it's just because I see this season as a team loss that failed to meet most of our expectations prior to and don't feel any one player should take the brunt of the hate.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    A pass lol
    The blitz is the assistance.

  10. #110
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,036
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Can you please take the joke-of-a-QB Aaron Rodgers out of the #2 ranking in your top 5 qb's. Is that a joke?
    Where would you suggest that Rodgers be ranked?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts