+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    How many times are Tuck and his agent going to run with this and must the media write the same story over and over and over again. This has to be at least the 5th similar story we've seen on here since the season ended. Very tiresome JT. Talk is cheap, play the games (unlike you've done most of the past 2 seasons).
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Jomo, I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Jomo, I couldn't agree more.
    Honest, like most Giatns fans, I really like Tuck. He has been a warrior for us and I never blamed him for not being a leader. Everyone isn't cut out for that. Still, facts are facts and his body and perhaps spirit for the game are running on fumes. The worst thing he can do with the public is try and convince us that he's still got it while he's also trying to convince himself. It is a very bad look for a classy Giant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Honest, like most Giatns fans, I really like Tuck. He has been a warrior for us and I never blamed him for not being a leader. Everyone isn't cut out for that. Still, facts are facts and his body and perhaps spirit for the game are running on fumes. The worst thing he can do with the public is try and convince us that he's still got it while he's also trying to convince himself. It is a very bad look for a classy Giant.
    Jomo, I think JT keeps saying it to try and convince himself. Like you as well as most NY Giants fans, I really like JT and hope he does come back strong.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Jomo, I think JT keeps saying it to try and convince himself. Like you as well as most NY Giants fans, I really like JT and hope he does come back strong.
    Hey BB I really like him and wish him nothing but the best. I just wish he would tell this story after the fact on how he recommitted himself to strengthen his body and mind and that resulted in a pro-bowl selection and super bowl ring in 2014. It is a much better story that way, when told after the fact. Otherwise it sounds like Darrly Strawberry telling us for 12 consecutive spring trainings that he's finally matured and found himself and is ready to make his mark with the Mets. Ugh!

If there was a list of trashable Giants, Justin Tuck would be way down that list.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He "looks disinterested"?. What does one do on the field when one is "disinterested"?
    This comment alone causes me to disregard anything else in your post.
    Good, hold your hands over your ears (or in this case, your eyes) and stomp your feet like a kid.

Many people can tell when someone is motivated and energetic. Many people, including Enigma agree with point number three. In fact, I can read Tuck's body language easier than reading a pop-up book. You obviously don't play poker or you would understand.

Also, what was the reason for his consecutive poor seasons?

1) His injury is worse than expected and he can't play like he use to.
    2) He is disinterested and unmotivated?
    3) He is too old to play effectively

If your answer is 3 or 1, why would you even want him back on the team?

All-Pro
    Again, don't get why it's so bad to say you want to do better next year. What else can they say now? It's the offseason for them and he is not the only guy in the team that has said this since their season ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Again, don't get why it's so bad to say you want to do better next year. What else can they say now? It's the offseason for them and he is not the only guy in the team that has said this since their season ended.
    After 10 times hitting the media with the same story since the end of the season it is too much. No one takes it seriously. It is clear that he is trying to convince himself which rings hollow to the fans.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    After 10 times hitting the media with the same story since the end of the season it is too much. No one takes it seriously. It is clear that he is trying to convince himself which rings hollow to the fans.
    Do you think he is calling the media up just to tell them this or the media is just doing their job and we keep reading it?