+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I wouldn't be mad at all if Rhodes was the pick at #19

Of the CB's I've seen, I like Banks the best. Big, physical playmaker with great measurables, as well. Rhodes looked good, too; definitely worth a second-round pick. Milliner looks overrated, and (though I'm the only idiot saying it) I think will be outshined by at least two CB's in this class.

Rhodes, but I really see the G'men taking a DE in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Rhodes, but I really see the G'men taking a DE in the first round.
    The more I think about it the more I think the Giants either go DT or CB in the first round (and those positions in the first two rounds).

And I'm thinking CB because most of the DT prospects in the first round where we'd pick are 3-4 NTs.

The reason is we can go into 2013 with Kiwi, Tuck, JPP, Ojomo and Tracy at the DE spots.

Getting a top flight DT (what we thought we were getting with Austin) and a(nother) top flight CB would allow us to potentially part with Canty and CWeb, both of which are huge cap hits for us.
    Last edited by Kruunch; 02-06-2013 at 08:08 AM.

I rank them like this: LB, CB, OT, DT, DE, G

a good chance the BPA will be a CB, Rhodes or Banks.. who ever Tampa Bay doesn't take

Quote Originally Posted by wideright91 View Post
    Of the CB's I've seen, I like Banks the best. Big, physical playmaker with great measurables, as well. Rhodes looked good, too; definitely worth a second-round pick. Milliner looks overrated, and (though I'm the only idiot saying it) I think will be outshined by at least two CB's in this class.
    I dont think Milliner is worth the pick he is being projected to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I dont think Milliner is worth the pick he is being projected to either.
    I've always thought Miliner was a bit overrated, from day 1.. I like em, and hes good, but like i've always said, hes not head and shoulders ahead of many of the other Corners in this draft..