+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

well we beat the Jets, are the coaches all safe now?

just wondering, will the owners look at the big picture of this whole season and make their decision on that or just on yesterdays win over the Jets?

Re: well we beat the Jets, are the coaches all safe now?

What do you think?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]What do you think?[/quote]

I think that they will all be back if we beat Dallas next week...If we lose maybe Fewell will be a casulty....or maybe Fewell stays because of the injuries...

[quote user="TheReal_LT"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]What do you think?[/quote] I think that they will all be back if we beat Dallas next week...If we lose maybe Fewell will be a casulty....or maybe Fewell stays because of the injuries...[/quote]

Fewell isn't under contract for next season, so he might be gone unless the defense plays like it did yesterday next week and throughout a playoff run. Injuries certainlylimited what he could do, but there's issues schematically that go beyond that, imo.

Coughlin probably bought himself a reprieve, so long as we actually show up for the Dallas game. So long as TC is here, KG is here, too. Honestly, even if TC gets fired, KG might even get brought on by the new HC, depending on who it is.

No. If we don't win AT LEAST one playoff game this season TC and his staff will be gone.

Beating a mediocre team with a less than mediocre QB is nothing. This team is consistantly inconsistant.....and it's getting old.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]

No.* If we don't win AT LEAST one playoff game this season TC and his staff will be gone.

Beating a mediocre team with a less than mediocre QB is nothing.* This team is consistantly inconsistant.....and it's getting old.

[/quote]

So if we destroy the Cowboys, win the NFC East and lose a close playoff game by one point, the coaching staff "will be gone"???

Your absolute, know-it-all statements just get dumber and dumber . . . . . .

All-Pro

They need to win next week and that's not to say they can't get fired, I would love to dump Fewell if we can land Spags...

All-Pro

Short of the championship game they all need to go. Assuming that if they get that far it means that our team actually plays with some heart.

No, lose next week no doubt we need to fire the 3 goons.
    We win and get blown out in the playoffs I could see 2/3 or 3/3 get fired.
    We win a playoff game then 1/3 might be let lose.
    Win 2 or the entire thing (Yea right) we keep all of them unless Coughlin (Hopefully) retires.
    Which he might do no matter what.

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="FBomb"]

No. If we don't win AT LEAST one playoff game this season TC and his staff will be gone.

Beating a mediocre team with a less than mediocre QB is nothing. This team is consistantly inconsistant.....and it's getting old.

[/quote] So if we destroy the Cowboys, win the NFC East and lose a close playoff game by one point, the coaching staff "will be gone"??? Your absolute, know-it-all statements just get dumber and dumber . . . . . .[/quote]

I agree with FBomb. They need to win one game in the playoffs. Other wise we arent improving or doing anything special. Our defense is one of the worst in the league, our offense is very inconsistant, we would be 3-5 in the second half, another collapse...

There needs to be change or the same thing will happen over and over again until we do.

Ive been saying I like Coughlin, especially since we have not had a losing season since 2004, but his time is getting short if we dont make a deep run soon. Players dont seem to respect him at times.