+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Miguel Maysonet- RB stony brook

this kid is one heck of a back, way under the radar, and he can do it all,,he did play at a small school but very much looked the part of an NFL back. I have seen him play and he is a bruiser,,,dont let his size fool you, the kid can play,,,I would LOVE to see us grab him from the 5th round on. he was just invited to the combine not too long ago,,not too shabby Miguel,,not to shabby.

compares to,, ray rice

“[Scouts] come in here knowing he’s a good player, and they leave here surprised at how good he is,” Priore said. “Miguel’s career average is close to seven yards per carry, and that’s because he finishes every run. Where a lot of other guys end up with four yards, Miguel ends up with eight. Where a lot of other guys end up with 20, Miguel ends up with 28. Where a lot of other guys end up with 50, Miguel scored touchdowns.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/colle...wsQfbl74nfFwbK
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 02-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Redeye brought this guy to my knowledge long ago, and i've mocked em to us a handful of times.. Hes definetly a back i'd be intrested in, in the late rd.s

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Redeye brought this guy to my knowledge long ago, and i've mocked em to us a handful of times.. Hes definetly a back i'd be intrested in, in the late rd.s
    abso-freakin-lutely.........my cousin goes to stoney,,I have seen him play a few times..wow is all i can say. he and wilson combined with brown could be lethal.

I also have a friend who is a Sb alum, and a very good high school football coach. He has seen this kid in action more than most and swears he has the ability to play in the NFL. Though I have not seen that much of this kid play, I trust the opinion of this particular friend very much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I also have a friend who is a Sb alum, and a very good high school football coach. He has seen this kid in action more than most and swears he has the ability to play in the NFL. Though I have not seen that much of this kid play, I trust the opinion of this particular friend very much.
    Redeyes got videos up of him, and there sensational.. He dosen't catch the ball much, as he only had 3 this past season, but he moves in the open field like a hot knife through butter, and can keep balance after contact beuatifully, and has extremely uncanny vision in the hole.. Hes a exciting player! He simply must catch the ball more to be a asset for us though, as a 3rd down back type..

I would be alright with that. Dude can play. Could be a big time sleeper. Like Alfred Morris.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I would be alright with that. Dude can play. Could be a big time sleeper. Like Alfred Morris.
    Agreed.. I just hope he can be more of a weapon in pass game , coming in on 3rd down and what not.. I'd love to have a stable of Wilson, A.Brown, and Maysonet.. Thats a nice mixture of talents right there...

Since everyone likes this guy I got the Villanova game. I will put in a request to see if I can get some more

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Since everyone likes this guy I got the Villanova game. I will put in a request to see if I can get some more
    nice,,,the syracuse game is on youtube,,,you have to see the run about half way through,,,he hurdles a guy and takes it to the house. more vids would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    nice,,,the syracuse game is on youtube,,,you have to see the run about half way through,,,he hurdles a guy and takes it to the house. more vids would be much appreciated.
    Yeah Aaron cut ut . i finished Villanova its encoding