Sheldon Richardson
    Datone Jones
    Brennan Williams
    Will Davis
    Honey Badger
    Brandon Sharpe
    Dustin Hopkins
    I love win win situations lol

Jones will be gone in the first round...

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    Round

#1 Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri--------or-------Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
    #2 Margus Hunt DT/DE SMU ------or------ Datona Jones DE UCLA
    #3 Brennan Williams OT UNC -----or----- David Quessenberry G/C/T
    #4 Nickell Robey CB USC ------or------ Will Davis CB Utah State
    #5 Tyrann Mathieu CB/KR LSU -----or----- Dwayne Gratz CB Conn
    #6 Brandon Sharp OLB Syracuse -----or----- Lerentee McCray OLB FLA
    #7 Dustin Hopkins K FSU -----or----- Brandon McMunus K Temple

MY Picks:

#1 Sheldon Rochardson - DT - Missouri
    #2 Margus Hunt - DT/DE - SMU
    #3David Quessenberry - G/T/C - SJSU
    #4 Will Davis - CB - Utah State
    #5 Tyrann Mathieu - CB/KR - LSU
    #6 Brandon Sharpe - OLB - Syracuse
    #7 Dustin Hopkins - K - FSU
    Only thing about your choices in the first 2 rounds is they basically played the same positions in college. All these guys played 3 and 5 tech. Floyd and Richardson are both natural gap shooting 3 techs that played some DE as well in 3 man fronts. Datone Jones was a 5 tech that played inside a lot, Margus Hunt another 5 tech that would probably go inside on passing downs. Plus u have Austin who is in the same mold as Richardson and Floyd. I do like the players would just like the resources to be spread out more

I also think Safety is a big need if Phillips isnt brought back. Guys that can play single High well are really hard to find. Baccari Rambo may be the best in the draft at it
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-08-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Only thing about your choices in the first 2 rounds is they basically played the same positions in college. All these guys played 3 and 5 tech. Floyd and Richardson are both natural gap shooting 3 techs that played some DE as well in 3 man fronts. Datone Jones was a 5 tech that played inside a lot, Margus Hunt another 5 tech that would probably go inside on passing downs. Plus u have Austin who is in the same mold as Richardson and Floyd. I do like the players would just like the resources to be spread out more

I also think Safety is a big need if Phillips isnt brought back. Guys that can play single High well are really hard to find. Baccari Rambo may be the best in the draft at it
    Our D-Line has always been our strength and with canty gone and osi likely out and tuck on the decline i would love to bolster our DL. We have one starter and and unknown in Austin. Richardson is an immediate starter and Hunt is a great rotational guy at both DE and DT. Brings out DL back to the top in the league.

As for the Safety we have an plethora of good young talent opposite of Rolle - Hill, Brown, Sash, Possibly TT. I dont see us bringing in another S unless a vet cheap in FA

Our D-Line has always been our strength and with canty gone and osi likely out and tuck on the decline i would love to bolster our DL. We have one starter and and unknown in Austin. Richardson is an immediate starter and Hunt is a great rotational guy at both DE and DT. Brings out DL back to the top in the league.

As for the Safety we have an plethora of good young talent opposite of Rolle - Hill, Brown, Sash, Possibly TT. I dont see us bringing in another S unless a vet cheap in FA
    I dont consider Sash good young talent, Special teams thats all. Brown is a FA. I like Will Hill but he is more suited for Rolles spot who has 1 year left on his contract and should be cut. Giants dont have 1 safety that excels playing the deep middle

I also think the Giants need help on the line but I'd like to see more of a pure DE and a DT instead of a 3 Tech and then a Strongside end/3 tech. Id like to see a 9 tech type Nickel rusher and a 3 tech.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-08-2013 at 08:50 AM.

I dont consider Sash good young talent, Special teams thats all. Brown is a FA. I like Will Hill but he is more suited for Rolles spot who has 1 year left on his contract and should be cut. Giants dont have 1 safety that excels playing the deep middle
    why not resign Brown? i think hes proven to be very solid all over the field. Do you think this year was a fluke?

I also think the Giants need help on the line but I'd like to see more of a pure DE and a DT instead of a 3 Tech and then a Strongside end/3 tech.
    So Richardson followed by Datone Jones solid DE out of UCLA over Hunt