+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What 2014 Draft prospects u looking forward to watching most next season?

What 2014 Draft prospects u looking forward to watching most next season?

Obviously, were really exasberating all that is the 2013 NFL draft, and will continue to do so right through the draft, but i am intrested also in who guys are looking forward to seeing next season and heading into the 2014 NFL draft? Lets leave out Javadeon Clowney, as hes not gonna be a giant, and is clearly "THE GUY" going into next yr...

One guy i really like is Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio St... He can cover, is fast and instinctive, and plays to the whistle.... He had 115tackles 5sack 11pass defensed, and a INT last yr.. He only is listed at 226, but at 6ft 2in, u would think he could pack on a few lbs and get into that 6ft 2in 235lb range.. He'd be a great longterm replacement for Michael Boley , i believe..

Scott Chriton DE Oregon St is another guy i really like.. He makes a ton of splash plays, and isn't a slouch against the run... As a freshman he forced 6fumbles, which is ridiculous.. If we dont' go DE early this yr, watch out for this kid come 2014...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 02-02-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Brandon Coleman, Marquis Lee, KaDeem Carey, Jake Mathews.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Jake Mathews is a stud.. I would love to of gotten are hands on him this past season, and almost gurantee hes a shoe in for a top 10pick next yr, especially with the most likely continued success of A&M..

Hopefully Henry Josey of Mizzou can bounce back from his knee injury. I want to see what he can pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Hopefully Henry Josey of Mizzou can bounce back from his knee injury. I want to see what he can pull off.
    So far we got

Scott CHriton DE Oregon St
    Ryan Shazier OLB/MLB Ohio St.
    Jake Mathews OT Tex AM
    Marquise Lee WR USC

Brandon Coleman WR Rutgers
    Kadeem Carey RB Zona
    Henry Josey RB Mizzo

Nice list gents...
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 02-02-2013 at 08:04 AM.

CB class up top looks intriguing. Roby, Purifoy, Fuller, etc. Wonder who will establish themselves at the top for 2014.

Seferian-Jenkins is always fun to watch and it's been awhile since we've had a TE prospect like him.

A few others that peak my intrest for one reason or another

Derek Carr QB Fresno St.
    Deandre Coleman DT California
    David Fluellen RB Toledo- I like this kid.. Monster 2012 season!
    LaMarcus Joyner DB Florida St- Is he gonna have monster yr, and hit on that potential?
    Austin Seferian Jenkins TE Washington- The best TE prospect i've seen in sometime.. Flat out Antonio Gates Twin!
    Arthur Lynch TE Georgia- Look for monster yr with Aaron Murray as he comes into his own..

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    CB class up top looks intriguing. Roby, Purifoy, Fuller, etc. Wonder who will establish themselves at the top for 2014.

Seferian-Jenkins is always fun to watch and it's been awhile since we've had a TE prospect like him.
    Its so funny u said Jenkins right before i did.. Ya, hes one of the best TE prospects i've personally ever seen.. An absoulute monster, and almost twin of Antonio Gates, as far as far as playing style..

Gabe Jackson OG Miss St- I think he ends up as the 2nd or 3rd best Guard in the country next season...

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Coleman is 1 of the more intriguing players because physical talent wise he has enough to be the a Top 5 pick. He needs to improve a lot as a receiver especially with his body control. He needs to watch how Tyler Eifert high points a Football this offseason. I hate watching how this 6'6 guy lets 5'10 corners make plays on the football.
    I like pass rushers so Clowney,Anthony Barr ,Kareem Martin,Crichton,Tuitt , Demarcus Lawerence

+ Reply to Thread