+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What 2014 Draft prospects u looking forward to watching most next season?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Watch out for this kid from Buffalo Brandon Oliver if he can stay healthy.. Kids legit! But overall, it looks like a weak class of RB.. Last yr was insane at the positon.. I love how it flips around all the time between the positons...

Oh ya, a couple other dudes who will be underclassmen, but eligible for draft i like are Bishop Sankey of Washington and Lache Seastrunk of Baylor...
    I like the LB 2 he is a good player Khalil Mack not sure how well he translates to the NFL though

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Clowney, Manziel, Mariota. Let the race for 2013 Heisman begin

I'm going with Mariota, he's Kaepernick, but better
    I like the UCLA QB Brett Hundley 2. He is in that mold

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Yeah he's also very solid, he might not have the highlight reel of Manziel, but in the long run he might be the better pro prospect

Tuitt & Clowney. Still think they may both go 1 & 2.

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Yeah he's also very solid, he might not have the highlight reel of Manziel, but in the long run he might be the better pro prospect
    I was cutting UCLA yesterday for Fauria and Franklin so he was fresh on my mind. I think he is eligible next season because he redshirted a year. I doubt he comes out though. Im not sure I remember a RS soph QB declaring.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Tuitt & Clowney. Still think they may both go 1 & 2.
    U think Tuitt will go that high? I like him a lot but he isnt the same player Clowney is. Ive been getting tape ready for 2014 and he is just other worldly good.. Why he wasnt at the Heisman ceremony instead of T'eo is disgraceful.

You guys think Daniel McCullers from Tennessee can get into the 1st round?

U think Tuitt will go that high? I like him a lot but he isnt the same player Clowney is. Ive been getting tape ready for 2014 and he is just other worldly good.. Why he wasnt at the Heisman ceremony instead of T'eo is disgraceful.
    Yea. Top 5 for sure. He's 300+ pounds but had 12 sacks and can turn the corner on OTs. That's so rare.
    Obviously Clowney is just a freak.

I also like Hundley.. Not sure Mariota is gonna translate to the NFL though..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I also like Hundley.. Not sure Mariota is gonna translate to the NFL though..
    How does he not? He's got size, athleticism, pin point accuracy, good arm...He's tailor made for the new pistol read option offenses.

Also for anyone who wants to point to his slight frame, keep in mind Kaepernick was 170 coming out of high school
    Last edited by juice33s; 02-03-2013 at 10:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread