+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What 2014 Draft prospects u looking forward to watching most next season?

Veteran
    Want to see if george atkinson iii can be a fulltime back

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Coleman is 1 of the more intriguing players because physical talent wise he has enough to be the a Top 5 pick. He needs to improve a lot as a receiver especially with his body control. He needs to watch how Tyler Eifert high points a Football this offseason. I hate watching how this 6'6 guy lets 5'10 corners make plays on the football.
    I like pass rushers so Clowney,Anthony Barr ,Kareem Martin,Crichton,Tuitt , Demarcus Lawerence
    Ya, thats been one of ur pet peeves ever since i known ya on here.. I agree, that is a annoying trait.. He is intriguing though, as u said...

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Want to see if george atkinson iii can be a fulltime back
    That boy can fly! Say he gets into open field 10-15 times given 200carries or so(there gonna use someone else, as they always got mad good recruits at ND, so 250carris outta question but even 200 is decent amount), thats alot of scoring... Hes gotta keep improving his vision, and try getting involed in pass catch game more, whcih i think he'll do with Cierre Wood and Theo Rid**** gone...

Not for the Giants sake, but I want to see how Manziel plays this upcoming season.

Veteran
    Is kadeem carey the real deal or is it gonna be another weak rb class next year?

aaron murray

Van Noy from BYU.. would be a nice SLB for the G-Men..

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Is kadeem carey the real deal or is it gonna be another weak rb class next year?
    Watch out for this kid from Buffalo Brandon Oliver if he can stay healthy.. Kids legit! But overall, it looks like a weak class of RB.. Last yr was insane at the positon.. I love how it flips around all the time between the positons...

Oh ya, a couple other dudes who will be underclassmen, but eligible for draft i like are Bishop Sankey of Washington and Lache Seastrunk of Baylor...

Heh, at this moment I don't have any player in particular to keep an eye on but would not mind selecting the 32 nd pick next year.

Clowney, Manziel, Mariota. Let the race for 2013 Heisman begin

I'm going with Mariota, he's Kaepernick, but better

+ Reply to Thread