+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Just a thought I had

If the Giants don't reach a happy conclusion with Cruz about his contract what if we traded him to the Jets for Revis? I mean we have receivers waiting in the wings and Revis already has his contract which it THINK is less than what Cruz is asking to be paid. This would solve our Corner problem and give us two shutdown corners, Revis and Cruz don't have to move anywhere. and we just ad WR to our draft list if need be.

DBs
    Revis
    Amukamara
    Webster-Cut
    Hosley
    etc..

He has one year left on his contract and already wants to renegotiate. And he is looking for way more money than Cruz will get. All this with an ACL. Pass on Revis.

i wouldnt want that! Cruz is approaching his prime, Revis is at his already and on the way down imo!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    i wouldnt want that! Cruz is approaching his prime, Revis is at his already and on the way down imo!
    Revis us also a big question mark with that bad knee. I don't like the idea.

trade cruz for persy harvin!

trade Cruz for JJ Watt & Arian Foster

Well, we probably won't be able to afford either when they're up for a new contract, but I'd still say no. Revis is coming off an ACL, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    JJ Watt is one of the most outstanding D players I have seen in a lot of years and the people here in Houston absolutely love him, plus he's damn good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Why in the world would Houston do that?

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Why in the world would Houston do that?
    Right. They should at least throw in Andre and four of their offfensive line as well.