+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HOF Question, Bill Parcells.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I thought someone by now would put Bob Knight in the conversation. Thoughts ?
    I think it will be Bobby knight and was going to post that till I read your post, lol....... You beat me to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    It won't be LT. Lets be honest, it's a huge moment for Bill. Can't put it in LT's hands. I was thinking Pepper also, but I think Banks would get the nod over Pepper. Carl is very well spoken. But sadly, I think if it is a former player of his, it will probably be Curtis Martin.
    It would be good to see LT do it and probably do some good for him too. I think it will be Bobby Knight that is the that does it. If it is a player, I think it will be Drew Bledsoe. They had a great relationship and Bill Parcells seems to think highly of him.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Mike Francessa lol
    He'd waste the whole speech eating his lunch and talking about Bill's tenure with the Jets!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It would be good to see LT do it and probably do some good for him too. I think it will be Bobby Knight that is the that does it. If it is a player, I think it will be Drew Bledsoe. They had a great relationship and Bill Parcells seems to think highly of him.
    Honestly...I'd like to see it.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Giants 101 reports George Martin will get the nod.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    He'd waste the whole speech eating his lunch and talking about Bill's tenure with the Jets!!
    LOL !

Martin or Simms....

LT....no way. Not polished enough in the way he speaks.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Great stuff ! I like this part when ol Tom speaks about Bill and John Madden,
    “I’ll tell you one thing that I think is really cool. Remember what John Madden said in his speech when he got inducted? He said when they shut the lights off and lock the door at the Hall of Fame at night, all the busts in the Hall talk to each other. I’m telling you, Parcells will hold his own in every one of those conversations. I guarantee that.”

Parcells Picks George Martin to present him into the Hall of Fame

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1255237

Makes sense. Kinda thought he would chose Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Parcells Picks George Martin to present him into the Hall of Fame

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1255237

Makes sense. Kinda thought he would chose Carson.

Great choice. Fitting and well deserved by ol George. I'm sure the stories between those two are endless and will be a very emotional induction.

+ Reply to Thread