+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

No #92 in HOF

Strahan should have got in this time too! voters need to be striped of their rights to vote!
    ALL IN!

He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.
    Yeah. Which will make his induction all he more sweeter for him and his fans.

I really don't get what the voters were looking at. Strahan's stats are far more impressive then Sapp's. doesn't make much sense to put Sapp in over Strahan when you look at there career numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantSteps13 View Post
    I really don't get what the voters were looking at. Strahan's stats are far more impressive then Sapp's. doesn't make much sense to put Sapp in over Strahan when you look at there career numbers.
    Sapp was a DT who was not going to have stats anywhere near what Strahan would just because of the position he plays. Sapp was a monster Defensive Tackle and played with a high motor. He deserved his spot.

Sapp def deserves his spot, but if sapp got in first ballot then so should of Strahan no matter what.... I know the difference of positions .... And sapp was probably just as good as Strahan in his prime.... But strahans prime lasted way longer And had a better career ..... The voters should be banned from voting again ... I find it disgraceful and embarrassing ...... Strahan was the best giant ever after LT ..... Hopefully next year in NJ Strahan

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Sapp was a DT who was not going to have stats anywhere near what Strahan would just because of the position he plays. Sapp was a monster Defensive Tackle and played with a high motor. He deserved his spot.
    Each made 7 pro bowls, each were 4x First Team All-Pro, each were 2x 2nd Team All-Pro, each won 1 Super Bowl. Point is they're VERY similar. Strahan's numbers look more impressive, which I guess you could say is totally due to the position, or you could say it's because he was better for a longer period. I'd have thought the numbers plus the record-breaking season would give it to Strahan over Sapp.

He'll get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    I've been staring at your gif and laughing for a good minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    He played a "First Ballot" career and deserved to be in the first time around. Another disgrace to the HOF.