+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Strahan Prefers To See HOF Snub as a "Delayed Blessing"

No #92 in HOF

Strahan should have got in this time too! voters need to be striped of their rights to vote!
    ALL IN!

He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.

He'll get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    I've been staring at your gif and laughing for a good minute now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    He played a "First Ballot" career and deserved to be in the first time around. Another disgrace to the HOF.

I know this will upset some people but I never cared for Michael Strahan until 2007.

Michael was the first NY Giant that I can remember who put himself before the team out on the playing field. It didn't matter how bad we were getting beat, if Michael made a good play (which of course was his job) he immediately started auditioning for a career as a body builder. In 2007, despite his holdout, Michael proved there was a leader inside that man. Wish we had seen that sooner in his career.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    He played a "First Ballot" career and deserved to be in the first time around. Another disgrace to the HOF.
    I'm with you. He certainly was as deserving as Sapp. I'm not impressed by the selection committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I know this will upset some people but I never cared for Michael Strahan until 2007.

Michael was the first NY Giant that I can remember who put himself before the team out on the playing field. It didn't matter how bad we were getting beat, if Michael made a good play (which of course was his job) he immediately started auditioning for a career as a body builder. In 2007, despite his holdout, Michael proved there was a leader inside that man. Wish we had seen that sooner in his career.
    Completely agree.

Parcells is a man that went out of his way to screw over the team in his departure. Wait for Belicheck and Coughlin to leave, then force Ray Handley on us for 2 years... Strahan didn't do that, sure he was a little more self-centered earlier on, but matured as he continued his career. By the end he was the leader we all know and love today. Parcells regressed in that regard, from the leader we remember in 1986 to a guy that seemed to only be in it for the lulz (like when he took over the Jets, Cowboys, and Dolphins...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.
    Yeah. Which will make his induction all he more sweeter for him and his fans.

+ Reply to Thread