+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Giants' Strahan Prefers To See HOF Snub as a "Delayed Blessing"

  1. #1
    Veteran Tuckit91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,548

    No #92 in HOF

    Strahan should have got in this time too! voters need to be striped of their rights to vote!
    ALL IN!


  2. #2
    He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.

  3. #3
    He'll get in.

  4. #4
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    8,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    I've been staring at your gif and laughing for a good minute now.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmen2005 View Post
    He'll get in.
    He played a "First Ballot" career and deserved to be in the first time around. Another disgrace to the HOF.

  6. #6
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    1925 Giants Drive
    Posts
    14,949
    I know this will upset some people but I never cared for Michael Strahan until 2007.

    Michael was the first NY Giant that I can remember who put himself before the team out on the playing field. It didn't matter how bad we were getting beat, if Michael made a good play (which of course was his job) he immediately started auditioning for a career as a body builder. In 2007, despite his holdout, Michael proved there was a leader inside that man. Wish we had seen that sooner in his career.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
    He played a "First Ballot" career and deserved to be in the first time around. Another disgrace to the HOF.
    I'm with you. He certainly was as deserving as Sapp. I'm not impressed by the selection committee.

  8. #8
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    I know this will upset some people but I never cared for Michael Strahan until 2007.

    Michael was the first NY Giant that I can remember who put himself before the team out on the playing field. It didn't matter how bad we were getting beat, if Michael made a good play (which of course was his job) he immediately started auditioning for a career as a body builder. In 2007, despite his holdout, Michael proved there was a leader inside that man. Wish we had seen that sooner in his career.
    Completely agree.

  9. #9
    Parcells is a man that went out of his way to screw over the team in his departure. Wait for Belicheck and Coughlin to leave, then force Ray Handley on us for 2 years... Strahan didn't do that, sure he was a little more self-centered earlier on, but matured as he continued his career. By the end he was the leader we all know and love today. Parcells regressed in that regard, from the leader we remember in 1986 to a guy that seemed to only be in it for the lulz (like when he took over the Jets, Cowboys, and Dolphins...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  10. #10
    Veteran Cool Papa B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    He will get anounced at Met Life next year hands down. All good Parcell's made it for us.
    Yeah. Which will make his induction all he more sweeter for him and his fans.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts