+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Giants' Strahan Prefers To See HOF Snub as a "Delayed Blessing"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    Strahan should have got in this time too! voters need to be striped of their rights to vote!

seriously....Sapp making it in but not Strahan is total unadulterated bull****!

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Harry Carson waited 13 years to be inducted. You will get your chance Strahan...
    Exactly. Harry was a great leader and a great MLB, and might have been hurt because he was on so many bad teams in his early years. Playing with LT also hurt Harry... but he finally made it.
    I think Stray deserved a first bsllot selection, but he'll make it next year.
    I remember the very first pre-season game Stray ever played in, and turning to my buddy and saying he was going to be a great one. Through his career it was obvious that he was a great pass rusher, but I was always impressed with how he played the run. You just couldn't get outside of him. Some teams simply wouldn't run towards him. His effectiveness was due to his balance... some will think it a funny comparison, but Stray strung out runs to his side very much like Banks did As an OLB in the 3-4.
    Banks deserved the HOF, IMO. He was hurt playing alongside greats Harry and LT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    Strahan should have got in this time too! voters need to be striped of their rights to vote!
    Warren Sapp and Jonathan Ogden over Strahan is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Warren Sapp and Jonathan Ogden over Strahan is a joke.
    Ogden? The 9x all pro'er?

Ogden definitely deserved it. Sapp i'm not so sure on. I would've clearly taken Strahan over him.

Strahan isn't in the HOF for one reason........some wuss writers with votes and power trips, who Strahan was probably rude to after a loss 10 years ago were able to say NO to keep him out and to stick it up his ***!

Being first year means nothing. Parcells didn't suddenly become a Hall of Famer in the past year. It's just a logistical problem. All deserving parties will get in eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbon View Post
    wtf Chris Carter over strahan? What a JOKE - THE HALL OF SHAME
    Chris Carter most definitely deserves the HOF. But, I'll respect your opinion if you can tell me that you saw him play throughout the 90's, and saw him frequently during that time, and that you were old enough to understand what you were watching. He's considered to have among the best hands of all time, and he holds many NFL receiving records. Stray owns the single season sack record... anything else? Don't get me wrong, I believe Stray should have been a 1st rounder, but don't denigrate Carter as not worthy. He is very worthy

+ Reply to Thread