+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,386

    49ers Trading Alex Smith

    Finally we can get a real QB!!!!!! Make it happen Jerry!

  2. #2
    Curtis Painter and a 7th for Alex Smith. Since we all know Eli is going to start every game until he is 65, Smith will take vet min.

  3. #3
    KC should draft Joeckel and sign Alex Smith..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    KC should draft Joeckel and sign Alex Smith..
    You would think but it wouldn't surprise me if Reid thinks he can turn Geno Smith or another QB into the next big thing. I'd sign Smith for 2-3 years and grab a QB in the 14 draft instead.

  5. #5
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    You would think but it wouldn't surprise me if Reid thinks he can turn Geno Smith or another QB into the next big thing. I'd sign Smith for 2-3 years and grab a QB in the 14 draft instead.
    Smith gives them a chance to win a few more games but he's not the answer to any championship. If I'm Reid I'd take Geno. Has has a lot more upside and a good head on his shoulders. Also gives KC a new look and something for that franchise to build upon.

  6. #6
    KC would be crazy to take Geno Smith #1..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    KC would be crazy to take Geno Smith #1..
    a lot of people thought carolina was insane for taking cameron newton number one a couple years ago as well.

    i think we're going to find out a lot about this quarterback class over the next couple of months. i'm not saying kansas city will take geno, or any quarterback, number one overall. but things change fast.

  8. #8
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,350
    Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    a lot of people thought carolina was insane for taking cameron newton number one a couple years ago as well.
    And it might turn out that they were insane for picking him 1st overall.

  9. #9
    Alex Smith will end up on either KC, Jets, Jaguars, Cards, or Browns IMO...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Alex Smith will end up on either KC, Jets, Jaguars, Cards, or Browns IMO...
    So... one of the teams that needs a quarterback hah

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts