+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

is Marvin Austin a bust?

I'm starting to think maybe he is.

All-Pro
    Eh, hard to tell. Here is a guy that was suspended his last year of college. Then he shows up to the combine and lights it up. There where good things being said about him in camp that year and then he tore his pec. So then he lost two full seasons of football. Then last summer he was injured again and he just looked tired when he did play. Lets see hat happens if he can enter camp healthy and stay that way. If he does and doesn't produce maybe he just doesn't have it or all the time off was just to much.

Veteran
    Bust. gets paid for doing nothing. He's always injured. plays a game or two and then there's another injury. he's not even that good when he's on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Bust. gets paid for doing nothing. He's always injured. plays a game or two and then there's another injury. he's not even that good when he's on the field.
    He was relatively healthy this season. But it was ovbious that he was not showing the coaches anything for not being on the active roster most of the year.
    It's now or never this season for Austin...

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    He was relatively healthy this season. But it was ovbious that he was not showing the coaches anything for not being on the active roster most of the year. It's now or never this season for Austin...
    Not trying to excuse him, but after two full seasons off he did show up a little heavy and then did get injured again in he summer which slowed him up yet again.

Veteran
    He was relatively healthy this season. But it was ovbious that he was not showing the coaches anything for not being on the active roster most of the year.
    It's now or never this season for Austin...
    I think Markus Kuhn is good, hope he stays healthy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Not trying to excuse him, but after two full seasons off he did show up a little heavy and then did get injured again in he summer which slowed him up yet again.
    Oh I have not forgot about that, it's inexcusable to come into OTA's out of shape.

Giants fan since the early 80s

we will know for sure by the end of the preseason but im expecting that he is .

All-Pro
    Oh I have not forgot about that, it's inexcusable to come into OTA's out of shape.
    I was a fan of he pick and still have hope for him, but its been a long time since he played good football.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If he doesnt come into camp in the best shape of his life and ready to go he will be cut. I sense this is his last chance