+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Down Possible?

Starter

Trade Down Possible?

Is it possible that the Giants could consider the option of actually trading down?
    Not alot, just perhaps enough to get an extra 2nd round pick, allowing them to still be able to pickup a player they value that doesnt warrant a grade pick at psn #19.

Since this draft is so deep at psns that we have actual need, we can get three good players in the first two rounds in comparison to just getting two good players.

Of course this is just another hypothetical possibility. Obviously things should become a little more clear after FA.

Thoughts?

Trade back and select Okafor, Rhodes or Greene

Starter
    If there is no run on QBs then that would probably be a good move.

The idea is smart... but, it isn't very likely. Giants typically stay put. I would love to see it!... There is good depth at DE and if someone wants to reach for one of these crummy QB's, then #19 is an attractive spot to be in.

Is it possible that the Giants could consider the option of actually trading down?
    ---

Yes. There is also a possibility that they could consider trading up, or standing still.
    Eli's 5 interceptions?
    #BlameRandle

I would love to see it happen but i dont see any other team giving up a 2nd and their 1st to move up to 19. unless your talking an early 2nd and third for 19.

I would love to see a trade with KC. they get thier left tackle wit the 1st selection move back in our spot out of desperation and try to get smith or Barkley . We get their 1st rounder next year , switch places with them in the second and pick up thier 3rd or 4th rounder. I doubt it will happen with Andy Reid there.

Quote Originally Posted by blu_buddha View Post
    I would love to see a trade with KC. they get thier left tackle wit the 1st selection move back in our spot out of desperation and try to get smith or Barkley . We get their 1st rounder next year , switch places with them in the second and pick up thier 3rd or 4th rounder. I doubt it will happen with Andy Reid there.
    Who knows? Maybe Andy Reid will be nice to the Giants now that he's free of that wretched hive of scum and villany...

no, not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    no, not possible
    probally this.. JR will just take the BPA at #19

+ Reply to Thread