+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    a 49er fan admitted that this loss was karma after the betrayal of Alex Smith by Harbaugh.
    And I thought Eagle fans were stupid.
    Uh..go Giants?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Harbaugh complaining about the no call and refused to interview , piece of garbage that guy. I hope that franchise never wins. They have 1 more year before they have to pay all the young guys and the window will slam shut
    Let me guess: "The best team gave the game away again", "The Ravens did not win, the 9ers just lost the game" ,"I am surprised that the NFL is not investigating the Ravens for the power outage" , "the refs blew the call on 4rth down" Which excuse will it be this time?

Don't know why some here think Ray Lewis is going to fade into oblivion. I can totally see him being a coach or analyst and annoying plenty for years to come

Veteran
    lol you should look over at the 49ers forum in 49ers web zone at the game thread. all you see is the refs this and refs that. did they not see that crabtree pushed off the defender in the endzone at the very end of the game? plus crabtree had no shot at catching that ball anyway. it was way out of bounds.
    Last edited by L.T.56; 02-04-2013 at 01:22 AM.

I knew holding grudge against the Giants was counter-productive. The Niners needed to move on from last year, or it would just weigh them down.

Anyway, the Ravens deserved to win. They practically eliminated the Giants in the playoffs, went through Luck, Peyton and Brady. And they pretty much left the Niners for dead until the convenient power outage.

Niners, way to go ruining the undefeated record in the Super Bowl, by the way. LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants Brazil View Post
    That would make it a three-peat!
    You are aware of the irony of this statement?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    steve young just compared flacco to eli.... compliment to both eli and flacco imo

this game he compared them
    Excellent comparasion. They are both similar with similar team issues and criticisms against them.

Joe Flacco is very comparable to Eli Manning at this point of his career that Eli was after winning SuperBowl XLII.

So lets talk about the commercials. I thought there was some good ones this year. Mostly crappy ones, and a few repeats of said crappy ones unfortunatly. (Dang power outage!) but I really liked a couple.

Thought this one was really good. If you've never lived around or worked on farms, you really take for granted what these guys do.

And then the Deion Sanders one was hilarious. Loved that one, might be the best ad of the SB.

Also loved the Joe Montana Tide commercial lol

I loved all three of those. The farmers one was deep. The other two were so funny lmao.
    Uh..go Giants?

I thought the Doritos ones sucked tbh. Like having the dudes in drag? Kinda lame if your really think about it. The only funny part is when the mother asks if its her wedding dress and the guys like "maybe"..

And that creepy KIA one with the robot women. That was just bizarre.

+ Reply to Thread