+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    His WR pushed off more than the defender.
    U might of been able to call illegal contact he made 6 yards of contact but Crabtree was trying to create space with contact as well

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    His WR pushed off more than the defender.
    complained about the offsides which was blatant as hell 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Who's even gonna be on here during the game lol? aren't people having parties and eating stuff?
    You've been proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You've been proven wrong.
    Except I came on before the game even started, and I popped in during the blackout.

And now of course after its all over

now an offseason of ray lewis interviews, comparisions to LT, espn analysis how he might just actually be better than LT.....the life of ray lewis post superbowl.....how evil the family of ray lewis's murder victim is because they beg lewis for justice or answers.... some more interviews of lewis abusing the lords name etc

The good news was the 49ers lost. The bad news was the Ravens won. I think I'm skipping the Ravens America's game. I really don't like Ray Lewis.

Except I came on before the game even started, and I popped in during the blackout. And now of course after its all over
    Your statement was still wrong, lol. You didn't say yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Your statement was still wrong, lol. You didn't say yourself.
    I said who's gonna be on here talking a ton about the game during the SB partying? Here's the thing rudy, this thread only got 600-700 posts. Everyone knows that all gameday threads worth their salt get at least 1500+ posts.

WEAK!!!

P.S. lol It's cute how you have to reach desperately for me being "wrong" because you know that I am always right!

mwahahahahahaha!

Exciting superbowl and had the 9ers won that would've been a top 3 Superbowl of all time.

I said who's gonna be on here talking a ton about the game during the SB partying? Here's the thing rudy, this thread only got 600-700 posts. Everyone knows that all gameday threads worth their salt get at least 1500+ posts. WEAK!!!P.S. lol It's cute how you have to reach desperately for me being "wrong" because you know that I am always right! mwahahahahahaha!
    Cool. Still wrong though, and uh obviously gameday threads are going to have more posts because the Giants are playing. Try again young lady.