+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Lightbulb more mobile QB the wave of the future ,Giants must seek next

its obvious the hybrid guys who are a true double threat like RG3,Kapernick Big ben, Flacco . these guys are not scramblers but true hybrid beings using todays modern technology to win Superbowls.

we can't get stuck in a stone aged old fashion one way to skin a cat thinking process.

Bench Player
    RG3 a double thret? That man can't even walk straight anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUDude92 View Post
    RG3 a double thret? That man can't even walk straight anymore!
    thats cold. but the guy like kapernick can flat out pass the ball on target. lets not forget his 4 ints last season.

That style nearly won the 9ers a Superbowl. I wouldn't mind looking into a QB of that stature in the next 4-5 years to replace Eli down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    That style nearly won the 9ers a Superbowl. I wouldn't mind looking into a QB of that stature in the next 4-5 years to replace Eli down the road.
    I think this is the QB style we will see more and more coming out of the drafts. this younger generation is so athletic.

now again not talking scrambler like vick. for others who i know will bring how they dont win up.

So where was RG and Big Ben??? One is getting surgery and the other could bearly walk. Flaco is more like Eli then RG and Ben. Oh, and by the way kapernick didn't win the Super Bowl. If, if , if please!!!! Stop the insanity.

Who won the Super Bowl? A pocket passer..
    The NFL will always be a pocket passer league, with a few teams implementing athletic qb's.
    The read option seems to be what is helping these mobile quarterbacks translate from college to the pro's. But just like the wild cat I believe defenses will figure it out.

Giants fan since the early 80s

When's the last time a truly mobile QB won a SB? I'm not just talking a scrambler like Rodgers, I mean a full on QB that is not afraid to run...

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    When's the last time a truly mobile QB won a SB? I'm not just talking a scrambler like Rodgers, I mean a full on QB that is not afraid to run...
    Steve Young i guess.