+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real reason for SB Blackout

Real reason for SB Blackout

Just reported by Greenca190 down here in upstate New York. San Francisco Forty Niner head coach Jim Harbaugh accidentally left the microwave on while warming up his half time Spaghettio snack.

From the NFL front office, and commissioner Roger Goodell - "This is why men with the temperament of an eight year old should not be coaching in the Super Bowl".

**** the forty whiners.

I thought it was Beyonce' s fault

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Not funny

booooo

It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.

Where's the joke?

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    It was NFL created drama so Ray Lewis could have something to cry about on America's Game.
    Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Actually I think it was quite the opposite. It was a way for the game to happen without Lewis or the Harbaughs being the top media story surrounding it. I don't think it was an act of God specifically targeting Lewis, but rather an act of God that protects the rest of us from the media circus...
    If true...That's an awfully nice gesture by Mr. God.

I thought it was the Saints getting back at Goodell.

Even the stadium couldn't handle Beyonce yesterday. Talk about WOW! moments...

+ Reply to Thread