+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TUCK'S TWEET

TUCK'S TWEET

After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.

He needs to earn that workout bonus. :sticks tongue out, then runs:

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    He needs to earn that workout bonus. :sticks tongue out, then runs:
    LOL !

Here we go!

I like that motto: Quest for 5. It would make me very happy to tie the 9ers and Cowboys.

Good. Don't rest on your laurels. Next year Super Bowl is the bigger deal anyway. I'd let this one pass as long as next year, you'll be the number one seed? That would be home field advantage all the way.

For one minute when I saw the thread's title I thought Tucks comments going to be about contemplating retirement again. Jokes aside he has to do some serious soul searching because if he stays he has to be accountable and has to play an important part of next years team. No excuses, show up, do your job and earn your pay.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Good. Don't rest on your laurels. Next year Super Bowl is the bigger deal anyway. I'd let this one pass as long as next year, you'll be the number one seed? That would be home field advantage all the way.
    The Fight for Five!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Maybe Strahan has gotten to him. Gotta change you body and tactics to adapt to your age and diminishing abilities. Time and nature are cruel masters. Go big man. I'd love to see Tuck back on top again.

You wanted leadership, there it is... Give Tuck what he deserves. If he plays poorly say it if he does something well say it.