+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TUCK'S TWEET

Veteran
    YAWN

All-Pro
    If he says nothing he gets crushed. If he says he wants the team to meet he gets crushed. What's wrong with what he said?
    Last edited by Buddy333; 02-04-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Starter
    More important is who else shows up-who are the guys with a quest for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.
    Now this is what I love to see and hear out of JT. Go Blue!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    If he says nothing he gets crushed. If he says he wants the team to meet he gets crushed. What's wrong with what he said?
    Tuck is saying all the right things here.

On a side note, are you on Tucks payroll or something? When 2 of about 25 posters say something negative about a player, thats not exactly being crushed in the world of public opinion. 90% of the posters have a favorable view of his tweet...

Quote Originally Posted by elitocruz View Post
    After the Super Bowl, he wrote that he'd be at the Timex (practice center) at 9am Monday morning, and invited his teammates to be there with him. Said it's a quest for another ring. Now, I don't know how much he has left in the tank based on last season, but I love that attitude.
    He must have watched the game very closely and realized how mediocre the Ravens looked a few times this season. It's all about getting hot in the playoffs for sure. Ask the 49ers and Falcons how their SB run came.

Good for him, nothing wrong with trying to regain that All pro form. He's showing some heart and dedication to this team and I love it

GET WELL SOON

Veteran
    I love Tuck and I love the NY Giants but.......Why is Tuck's tweet such a big deal? you are paid well and are very rich for playing a sport. Shouldn't you be in the gym or the film room every chance you get anyway? Why does it make people happy he said that? that should be the players mentality every year.

Just saying

Is it me or does it seem Tuck is saying / doing these things out of fear of being cut?

Now him going and working out is fine by me.
    At least he's DOING something.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.