+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

The Game yesterday... and Randy Moss...

Did anyone else notice during the entire super bowl the separation Moss had...
    Why did they not throw him the ball over the top... kept trying to force it to crabtree and davis...

This dude had 2 steps on the entire defense multiple times... he was clearly going all out to try to get a ring.

Makes me wonder, he doesn't want to re-sign there. It is easy to say why... on that 2 point conversion attempt... Ed Reed blitz the weak-side and he went across the receivers face on a slant route to make an easier throw for the qb and he mindlessly threw a fade...

I wonder if they can get him cheap enough if he would sign here. I know Moss is a headcase but he has shown some maturity... finally...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGBandit View Post
    Did anyone else notice during the entire super bowl the separation Moss had...
    Why did they not throw him the ball over the top... kept trying to force it to crabtree and davis...

This dude had 2 steps on the entire defense multiple times... he was clearly going all out to try to get a ring.

Makes me wonder, he doesn't want to re-sign there. It is easy to say why... on that 2 point conversion attempt... Ed Reed blitz the weak-side and he went across the receivers face on a slant route to make an easier throw for the qb and he mindlessly threw a fade...

I wonder if they can get him cheap enough if he would sign here. I know Moss is a headcase but he has shown some maturity... finally...
    Because Kaepernick rarely goes through his reads. If Moss wasn't the primary route in the given play, then Kaepernick probably never even thought about him.

Kaep is and the read option is a gimmick. The low INT's is a result of having the ability to read one receiver and take off if it isn't a safe throw. Same goes for RG3.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Veteran
    I highly doubt a 36 year old WR is going to be able to make a lot of demands on where he plays and what role he is going to have. If Randy wants to play next year he will play. But he's long removed from being a #1 or #2 and seeing the field more than 10-15 times a game.

How did you see Moss open deep? Camera angle certainly didn't show that

Bench Player

They showed it numerous times on intermediate throws the announcers even pointed it out... on the sideline throw to davis he dropped they said wow im surprised he didnt throw to moss right there...

Wasn't really paying attention to Moss, but I noticed a ton of guys wide open during the game on the replays. Kap just missed em. No surprise the team with the superior quarterback was going to win the game. Props to Joe.

Funny how when Moss played for Belicheck he shut the F up

then he floats that **** out West and bam!!! Big mouth again.

You gotta love Teams raised in the North East !!!

Hey Moss, STFU !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Funny how when Moss played for Belicheck he shut the F up

then he floats that **** out West and bam!!! Big mouth again.

You gotta love Teams raised in the North East !!!

Hey Moss, STFU !
    Well I think he didn't quite stay quiet on the Patriots. That's why they booted him out in the first place and then he goes on to play for 3 different teams in one season, which was probably a disgraceful rock-bottom of his prolific career in addition to NEVER getting a ring. All that improper showboating, no-effort period on the Raiders, and constant yapping did him in. It's called Karma.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 02-04-2013 at 08:45 PM.