+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Well Thankfully That Nonsense Is Over

  1. #41
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    hey you're the one with the problem sis. But I see you now understand finally All it takes is not jumping to conclusions. lol
    Or maybe make a little more sense in your posts

  2. #42
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Or maybe make a little more sense in your posts
    Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

    To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.

  3. #43
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    30,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.
    Yeah. They'll be in the playoffs, but we'll be in the SB.

  4. #44
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Your problem not mine. Making a big deal about it lol

    To keep this on topic, I don't know if Harbaugh will get his team back to the SB again. Probability is against them. The losers of the Super Bowl usually do not fare well.
    Seattle was the best team this year in the NFC. They have to be the favorites going into 2013.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #45
    How much pressure do you think the Giants will be under next year knowing the Super Bowl will be played here? I think this year, it's not too much since the Jets were the poster boys and the Giants just came off a Super Bowl year, but I think next season, the expectations will be full on back. Hopefully, more pressure, better results.

  6. #46
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,918
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    How much pressure do you think the Giants will be under next year knowing the Super Bowl will be played here? I think this year, it's not too much since the Jets were the poster boys and the Giants just came off a Super Bowl year, but I think next season, the expectations will be full on back. Hopefully, more pressure, better results.
    I really don't think the fact that the SB is here next year adds any more pressure to the process. it is intense every year and if they could force the issue just because the SB is here, they could force the issue every yea. Getting there will be extra special but won't alter our approach one bit IMO.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  7. #47
    considering all things as they are.. Kaep and SF had a heck of a run. no shame
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I really don't think the fact that the SB is here next year adds any more pressure to the process. it is intense every year and if they could force the issue just because the SB is here, they could force the issue every yea. Getting there will be extra special but won't alter our approach one bit IMO.
    Sorry, talking about media heads and fans. They can take it anyway they want but they tend to respond well when everybody is on their case and wants to run the team for them. LOL!

  9. #49
    Veteran ebick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Giants were no longer champs when the New Year came and the Giants were eliminated.
    we were no longer defending world champs, but until last night we were still the reigning champs.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.
    When Ngata got hurt and left the game, 49ers were able to run all over them. If Frank Gore wants to whine about something, he should be upset about Jim Harbaugh not giving him the ball on that last goal lone drive. That was horrible play calling to not go with Frank Gore or even Kaepernick running it in that situation with Ngata not on the field.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts