+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Well Thankfully That Nonsense Is Over

  1. #21
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    I was surprised at how much Harbaugh had Kaep passing in the game, and didn't use the tandem of Gore, Walker, and James much. That one fumble by LaMichael must of switched his plans up heavily. Doesn't help they were playing catch up all game.
    Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.
    Uh..go Giants?

  2. #22
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Gore didn't do much in that game. The Ravens run D was pretty good. Kaep was almost forced to throw, the running game opened up a lot later because the Ravens D got tired.
    Truth. Kaepernick was actually doing a pretty darn good job at throwing the ball. He had a lot of receivers wide open as well. Gore looked pretty weak running in the middle of the pack as well.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  3. #23
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    uhhhh, I like Ray Lewis and he deserved to retire and go out like that? Haha.
    bad enough I'll have to hear about his *** all offseason, then I come on here and its still shoved in my face. not a good look Moke. I am disappoint.

  4. #24
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Whoa whoa, now I hate the Niners a lot but they are not a horrible team.

    Slightly overrated? Yes, not horrible though.
    .....meaning being the only beast until the Harbaugh era comes in and takes them to the Superbowl and they lose it at the end of his career. He ain't young.

    They are a great team now, but not before in Gores prime.

  5. #25
    All-Pro CDN_G-FAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    17,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Well at least we don't have to spend a season listening to how this guy is the defending Super Bowl champion:

    that's the post of the month for me.

    ain't that the ****ing truth.

    i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.

  6. #26
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    .....meaning being the only beast until the Harbaugh era comes in and takes them to the Superbowl and they lose it at the end of his career. He ain't young. They are a great team now, but not before in Gores prime.
    Ok. So they aren't horrible then lol.
    Uh..go Giants?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
    that's the post of the month for me.

    ain't that the ****ing truth.

    i wonder if he practices how to be one of the most annoying coaches in the NFL.
    Lol just watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch an orphan in the face.

  8. #28
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    93,002
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Does anyone here know whether the Forty Niners are complaining that they were the better team yesterday? lol
    Do they really now understand how that plays in the real world?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #29
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Lol just watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch an orphan in the face.
    LOL poor orphan....watching him on the sidelines makes me want to punch him square in his ###### mouth

  10. #30
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    16,757
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Do they really now understand how that plays in the real world?
    Clearly they don't.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts