+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Tiki Barber is doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on reddit


  2. #2
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,513
    LOL ! The things some ex-players have to do to earn a buck.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    LOL ! The things some ex-players have to do to earn a buck.
    Not really. It's pretty cool of him to take time out of his day to answer literally any questions the fans feel like asking him.

    Celebrities do it all the time. Athletes, Actors/Directors, Presidential candidates, and even the sitting president himself has done more than one...

  4. #4
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Not really. It's pretty cool of him to take time out of his day to answer literally any questions the fans feel like asking him.

    Celebrities do it all the time. Athletes, Actors/Directors, Presidential candidates, and even the sitting president himself has done more than one...
    The best AMA was Arnold Schwarzenegger...He actually hand wrote his responses out and took pictures lol.

    Reddit is the reason most of the times I start procrastinating when it comes to getting school work done.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    The best AMA was Arnold Schwarzenegger...He actually hand wrote his responses out and took pictures lol.

    Reddit is the reason most of the times I start procrastinating when it comes to getting school work done.
    I was actually going to mention the governators but wasn't sure enough people here would understand. But yea, lol his was awesome.

  6. #6
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,513
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Not really. It's pretty cool of him to take time out of his day to answer literally any questions the fans feel like asking him.

    Celebrities do it all the time. Athletes, Actors/Directors, Presidential candidates, and even the sitting president himself has done more than one...
    Lol, I'm just joking bro and pulling Tiki's leg.

  7. #7
    I'll give him credit, he's answering everything Eli related very well. I especially liked this question and answer:

    []musical_stampede 13 points 1 hour ago
    Hey Tiki, thanks a lot for doing this. How often do you think about what could have been if you retired a year later? You were obviously still effective on the field, making it to the Pro Bowl.
    permalink

    []tikibarber[S] 48 points 1 hour ago
    Not very often. I feel I was already moving forward in my professional life, and honestly, I'm not sure the Giants would have won the Super Bowl if I were still there.

    People put so much emphasis on me not being there, rather than where it belongs - with Eli ascending to such a great player/leader late in the year. I'm not sure that would have happened if I were still there from a team dynamics standpoint.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I'll give him credit, he's answering everything Eli related very well. I especially liked this question and answer:

    [–]musical_stampede 13 points 1 hour ago
    Hey Tiki, thanks a lot for doing this. How often do you think about what could have been if you retired a year later? You were obviously still effective on the field, making it to the Pro Bowl.
    permalink

    [–]tikibarber[S] 48 points 1 hour ago
    Not very often. I feel I was already moving forward in my professional life, and honestly, I'm not sure the Giants would have won the Super Bowl if I were still there.

    People put so much emphasis on me not being there, rather than where it belongs - with Eli ascending to such a great player/leader late in the year. I'm not sure that would have happened if I were still there from a team dynamics standpoint.
    Yeah he answered mine in like 2 minutes.

  9. #9
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I'll give him credit, he's answering everything Eli related very well. I especially liked this question and answer:

    [–]musical_stampede 13 points 1 hour ago
    Hey Tiki, thanks a lot for doing this. How often do you think about what could have been if you retired a year later? You were obviously still effective on the field, making it to the Pro Bowl.
    permalink

    [–]tikibarber[S] 48 points 1 hour ago
    Not very often. I feel I was already moving forward in my professional life, and honestly, I'm not sure the Giants would have won the Super Bowl if I were still there.

    People put so much emphasis on me not being there, rather than where it belongs - with Eli ascending to such a great player/leader late in the year. I'm not sure that would have happened if I were still there from a team dynamics standpoint.
    This proves Tiki is a stand up character. How many NFL players, with their enormous egos, would say that their presence might have prevented their team from winning the Super Bowl? Many Giants talk a lot a trash about Tiki but he was an amazing runningback for this team and he deserves at least a little respect.

    I know he questioned Eli's leadership ability but who didn't have at least some doubts about Eli early on? He wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire (I'm a Eli Homer btw).

  10. #10
    Tiki:

    who is your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle..?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts