+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dsd28 View Post
    "Question: As a RB, Who is the single defensive player you used to actively try to avoid out on the field?

[–]tikibarber[S] 219 points 1 hour ago
    Jeremiah Trotter. We played each other so much and knew each other so well that when he hit me, he hit me hard. But he'd also help me up and sometimes tickle me under the pile.
    wtf? lol

Why this thread doesn't have more replies is beyond me. Needs Harooni.

I love how he said get over it. fans do need to get over and stop harping on one or two comments.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    I'll give him credit, he's answering everything Eli related very well. I especially liked this question and answer:

[–]musical_stampede 13 points 1 hour ago
    Hey Tiki, thanks a lot for doing this. How often do you think about what could have been if you retired a year later? You were obviously still effective on the field, making it to the Pro Bowl.

[–]tikibarber[S] 48 points 1 hour ago
    Not very often. I feel I was already moving forward in my professional life, and honestly, I'm not sure the Giants would have won the Super Bowl if I were still there.

People put so much emphasis on me not being there, rather than where it belongs - with Eli ascending to such a great player/leader late in the year. I'm not sure that would have happened if I were still there from a team dynamics standpoint.
    This proves Tiki is a stand up character. How many NFL players, with their enormous egos, would say that their presence might have prevented their team from winning the Super Bowl? Many Giants talk a lot a trash about Tiki but he was an amazing runningback for this team and he deserves at least a little respect.

I know he questioned Eli's leadership ability but who didn't have at least some doubts about Eli early on? He wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire (I'm a Eli Homer btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    wtf? lol

Why this thread doesn't have more replies is beyond me. Needs Harooni.
    hahahah definitely does.... that comment from Tiki was super weird hahahaha

tickled me under the pile?!??!!?

what?

Tickle Fight ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    I love how he said get over it. fans do need to get over and stop harping on one or two comments.
    And then someone said "like you got over your wife" Lmao. Thats mean